Chapter 88 - Corruption Much?

I forget how easily I get bored. You would think that I would remember this but nope. That's too easy.

After sitting there and waiting for a whole five minutes, I decide to just start doing my hacking homework. Simply put, I use this time to see what kind of systems are used here. You would think that the same systems are used, but that's not always the case. This is one of those cases. Like, I recognize the basics of it, but it's going to take a minute to figure out what it means and what I am actually hacking.

I should be waiting for Shouta and Nemuri to plant those bugs to make my life much easier, but they're taking too long. Besides, I like a challenge!

That's how I accidently hacked the government! Not like the fuckers will ever find out, but it happened.

Either way, that's what I did until Hizashi busts through the door with two bags of shit, "Izuku, I got the goods!"

I close out the program I was in and my laptop as well to look up at him, "Uh, you were only supposed to get some dye, a mask, and maybe some glasses."

Hizashi runs up to me and drops the bags beside me, "I did get that! However, I then remembered that your clothes tend to stand out a little bit so I got you some clothes from around here to fit in more!" He then proceeds to pull out some casual black pants and a white button up shirt, "How do you like this?"

"Uh, that's a bit dressy," I say because that ain't a lie. It could be worse, I guess.

"I see...well, don't worry! I got you plenty of options!"

Oh boy.

Since Hizashi is too worried about his future husband and Nemuri, he decides to distract us by showing me the clothes that he brought for me. I give him credit because these aren't terrible options. I would actually consider wearing them, so kudos for Hizashi there.

A question crosses my mind suddenly, "Zashi, where did you get the money to buy this?"

"Nezu! He has these credit cards that can be used anywhere without it being track to UA." He exclaims way too happily.

You know, it's stuff like this that really makes me concerned for the future. It makes me think that he plans to take over the world, and that the teachers (and me) that are part of his little circus are given mercy. To keep us from questioning what he is doing, he spoils us in ways like this while making sure that he can't get caught.

I'm not the only one seeing it, right? I could give not a single fuck about the villains at this point. Nezu is the real issue here.

Except I have no proof. Sigh. One day. One day, I will get that rat.

I don't bring these concerns to Hizashi, though. He's too innocent to be shown the harsh reality that is Nezu. I just let him continue his fashion demonstration while that lives with rent in my head.

It's almost an hour later until Shouta and Nemuri return looking exhausted. Shouta does not hesitate to go to the other bed and collapse across it while Nemuri takes a seat in the chair in the corner. All of this without any sort of conversation.

Ain't that a bit concerning?

"Uh, did something happen?" I question as Hizashi puts all the clothes away.

Nemuri nods, "I caught the sheriff on a video call with Flect Turn. I didn't hear the conversation since, as soon as I came in, he ended the call. I just saw him on the screen." What the fuck? I knew there was a possibility, but to get an answer to that question so soon? Damn it.

"And I planted the bugs so you should be able to get that record and whatever else," Shouta mumbles.

I instantly open my laptop and get to work, "Thanks. Did anything else happened?"