Chapter 10 - Titanic Wants Intense Karma

I'm salty with Power-Loader right now.

So Hatsume and I finished my mobility gear and even tested it to make sure it works. Now with tons of free time on our hands, this leaves us to create whatever our heart desires! This lead to us working on what Hatsume wanted to work on: A literal robot suit for the Sports Festival. You see, she happens to be fantastic at advertising, but she needs a product to advertise at the festival. You should know where this is going. We built a prototype and decided to test it in the testing room with Hatsume wearing it because she is going to have to wear it eventually anyway.

Well, we fucked up somewhere because the next thing we know, Hatsume is trapped in the suit that is locked in place. Yeah, that might need some work. As it turns out, you don't destroy the machine while a person is in it. Did she get out safe? Yes. Was Power-Loader happy? Fuck no. Now, we're only allowed to work together after school or during lunch with Power-Loader there to mother us. It wasn't even that bad!

Life has been going great! I made great friends with a creature rat thing to practice analysis. I got Hatsume to help me rule the world. All Might has decided that ignoring me is the best treatment unless he wants to die. Then, I became great friends with Nemuri and Hizashi. Finally, I live with Shouta.

Speaking of Shouta, he seems to be in a better mood. Maybe because he's getting actual food in his system besides ramen noodles? I don't know! Or perhaps the fact his apartment looks like an apartment and not a trash bin? Yeah, he's in an actual living space now. Too bad, I might be kicked out soon for the stupidity I am about to perform.

It's lunchtime, and Nemuri, Hizashi, and I are ready to show the world what we are made of. Hizashi got the mic, and Nemuri and I are in old clothing we managed to get by taking a Youtube sewing class to make them. We both have bandaids on from it. Now...

"ACTION, PRESENT MIC!" Hizashi gives me a broad smile before putting some music on his directional mic around his neck. Thinking about it, I should upgrade it. No wonder he has neck problems. The bitch is huge! Anyway, what song did we put on?

'My Heart Will Go On' from the movie Titanic. The top floor of the cafeteria was closed off for a reason.

You see, I have too much free time on my hands, so Nemuri and I managed to find to choreograph to this song. We even managed to get Hizashi to sing it.

Yes, the man can sing. He fakes his crappy ass singing. Anywho, we arranged the table so that we have a whole dance floor right by the railing like in the movie. We even did the iconic part that looks like we're going to fly away from our troubles. However, due to the size difference, I had to get on her back to replicate the scene. I can see the smile on student's faces with their laughter echoing in the room. That job is done. With the music still going, we had one final part. I get off Nemuri's back and run, jumping over the railing like the overdramatic bitch I am. Do not worry; I land safely. However, before I can continue the routine, the music suddenly stops.

"IZUKU!" Oh shit.

"IZUKU, RUN! STAY ALIVE FOR US!" I hear Hizashi and Nemuri scream. I turn around to see my comrades tied up with ribbons. Then, I see them aimed at me, and I move quickly to the side. I see Shouta jumping over the fucking railing to go after me.

"WELP, TIME TO BLAST OFF. I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR SHOW!"I scream as I run off, avoiding another pair of ribbons barely. I dashed out of the cafeteria, and I do what I believe everyone should do when a criminal is on the property: I get out of Shouta's sight for a moment. I slide into the bathroom despite my hatred for them, get in a stall, and jump on top of the toilet. The thing is, what kind of school shooter or criminal is going to run into the bathroom during a crisis? Nobody, thus, making my plan pretty well thought out. The only problem now is I have no food. Well, at least I have a watch I can tinker with. Before that, I change out of the costume, and back into the UA uniform. I make sure to get rid of the evidence by hiding the ensemble in the trashcan. I might get it later. Time to waste my life away in a bathroom! Thankfully I got a text from my squad members.