Chapter 117 - Finally, A Discussion!

I was not kidding when I said that I found the jackpot with that tablet. I am sure that if I kept looking through it, I could have found Izuku's whole life story...or I guess mine?

Look, I am pretty sure that I am Izuku. Does it mean that I accept it? Not really! It's not like I planned on finding my past. If it came up, it came up like here. I just didn't think it would come up.

Am I making sense? Basically, I accept it without accepting it.

To summarize Izuku, he's a super smart boy that got himself into the big leagues early, AKA child enslavement. I didn't look too much, to be honest. I was just looking to see if the name Atanki Mikumo came up, and it did as a disguise for Izuku. There was some footage on there as well that I watched, and...it was intense, let's put it like that. But he looks just like me. I also saw some things that I am still unsure of how to feel.

With that information under my belt, I understand why this place and the heroes are so weird to me. I just wish people would tell me straight to my face. It isn't that hard! That's not to say that I would believe them because I wouldn't, but, if you have proof, show me the proof! I am aware that there is more to me than I know since I have forgotten a lot. I'm not close-minded: I just struggle.

So what now?

Well, I could confront them, but that's boring. Why would I do that when I can be passive aggressive about it? I am already in Izuku's room, so why not?

Make them come to me. Maybe it is cocky to assume those three would come, but I have a strong feeling they will. Based on what the class told me, Aizawa is especially important to me. If anybody is going to come, he is.

I wonder if I am connected to Kayama and Yamada in a similar way. I have a feeling I am.

The only issue with that plan was that it took a while, and I happened to fall asleep during that. Why does being cool have to be hard?

You want to know what makes it worse? I didn't wake up until I heard the door open just now.

I hate myself sometimes!

Right now, I need to focus on getting answers. I can hate myself later.

I force myself to sit up and run my fingers through my hair to make it look less like I just took a nap. I won't be surprised if I still do, but I tried. Anyway, I get it done right before I catch sight of the three I expected. I told you so!

I don't adjust my tone before I say anything, so I just sound tired when I start the conversation.

"I want the truth," I tell them simply, and, damn, I sound like a badass! I swear it wasn't intentional. I just wanted to be serious: not a badass.

Aizawa steps up to the plate, "That's what we're here to tell you." I give him a confused look.

"I wasn't expecting that to go easy." Aizawa sighs and shakes his head.

"We agreed to it while you were doing whatever you were doing."

Kayama adds a question, "Which what were you doing, and how did you get here?"

"I knew y'all were hiding something, so I went searching. Bakugo led me here." All three of them look at me with shock and confusion on their faces, "What?"

"Bakugo brought you-"

Aizawa stops Kayama this time, "We can discuss this in a moment. Right now, we should move to somewhere more appropriate."

I huff, "Come on, I don't want to move."

"We're moving to my dorm. It's the room next door."

"Wait, is that where that last door goes?"