Chapter 20 - GPS?

Meow, bitches.

Okay, so I got the leash off because Shouta can't watch over me because I hang with Nezu a majority of the time. However, I still have the collar on.

"Is the collar over the fireworks?" Nezu asks, amused by the sight as I sit across from him.

"Yep. We doing anything interesting today?" I ask. Mainly, Nezu and I work on analysis of different heroes along with villains. As it turns out, this is a part-time job because the rat sends the findings I make to the station. Good thing, I sign them! Now, usually, it's quirks. However, we have been working on body-language and personality.

I apparently suck at it. It makes sense when my job is to make people uncomfortable. Sometimes, I even turn into his own personal slave. Once again, it makes sense with his shitty past.

"In my opinion, yes."

"So no, got it."

"No need to be so stubborn! You have become very good at analyzing people in every way possible, even if it needs to be worked on, you can do it efficiently. I decided that we need to expand that. You will be analyzing places today!" Oh fuck.

"That's going to be horrible. I only pick up on details if I'm cleaning, and that's when I'm not angry cleaning. I also suck at directions."

"I think you're better than you believe. However, there is something else I need to tell you, " That piques my curiosity, "Due to your quirkless status, nobody is willing to accept you for internships. Not even the ones that extended offers to us for the other students." What the fuck?

"Flipping great. I bet five dollars if we put a fake quirk down, no matter how bad it is, they will extend the offer." That gets Nezu to laugh.

"The truth is that you're right. That is why you're aiming to change it, remember? We did manage to get you an internship, meaning you have no choice but to be with them."

"Alright, who is it?" As long as it isn't someone too big, I don't mind.

"Eraserhead." Oh fuck.

"SHOUTA!? DID HE EVEN WILLINGLY AGREE!?" I screech.

"Actually, he was the one who brought it up. He said he can watch over you in case you do something stupid. You both know each other's battle-styles, giving you both an advantage."

"I think that means he's going to kill me, so his battle-style remains good."

"Nonsense! You get along better than most would believe!"

"When I was drugged up, maybe. Sober? Uh..."

"I will have your funeral planned."

"Fuck that I want a party. Extra wine. Bury me with a bottle." Nezu sighs.

"I'll make a note of that. Just don't haunt me if the place doesn't allow me."

"I already planned on haunting Shouta if he doesn't fucking take Hizashi." That seems to catch the rat's attention.

"You believe they are taking too long, too?" Oh, Nezu, my rat boy.

"Yes. If I die before I get out of UA and they're not together, I'm haunting them till they do. If not, I'm forcing them in bed."

"I know you would. At least I have someone to watch the show with. Humans are fascinating. Anyway, enough talking! Time to work!" God damn it.

---

"You know, Izuku? It's almost impressive how far away you got from your target place." Nezu tells me. The rat is in his Stuart Little car, asking me to lead him to a restaurant that I have never been to before as I walk beside him on the sidewalk. Turns out, I'm thirty minutes away from my destination and an hour away from UA.