Chapter 58 - A Pleasant Experience (NOT)

Shouta's POV

Ever since class started, I can't help this gut-feeling telling me something is wrong. I don't know why because, logically, everything went okay. All we have to worry about is the paperwork, which the students will be doing after school, and Eri. Izuku is probably working on his now so that he can work with Shinso after school.

Everything is fine. I stick with the usual routine for the first half of the day.

It's around the end of the day when that feeling returns harsher. I notice the kids seem off, but I ignore it to continue teaching the class as All Might had another doctor's appointment to go to at this time. As I am teaching hero laws, I hear a knock on the door before the click and opening. I turn to see Hizashi at the door.

"I am busy," I state as I am about to continue. However, Zashi cuts me off.

"This is serious. I already have Ectoplasm here to teach in your stead, so come on." Zashi says with a tone of seriousness and worry that I rarely hear. It better be something valid, or I will ignore him or a week.

I sigh as I look upon the students, "You heard him. Behave." I leave the room while walking past Ectoplasm and close the door behind me, "This better be an emergency." Hizashi starts walking away from the door, and I follow.

"It's about Izuku. You haven't looked at the news at all today, have you?" That warning returns, but I keep my face blank.

"What did the brat do this time?"

"Sho, he's severely injured. He's in hospital as we speak and has been since this morning." What? He wasn't injured during the raid. What happened since then? Why does the media know before me? I look at Zashi with confusion.

"Why didn't I get a call about it? I'm on his emergency list. What kind of injuries?"

"Izuku's in a huge mess right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hero Commission stopped them from calling, or they only called Inko as she is related to him. As for injuries, they aren't saying. However, there is a video of him in a fight. It...it looks horrible, Sho." I face Zashi to see tears running down his face. On instinct, I pull him into a hug. "T-thanks...Nezu knows more than me, so talk to him. You need to get to Izuku fast."

I pull back and nod as I realize that we are at Nezu's office. With worry filling my features, I enter the room.

"Ah, Aizawa. There's so much to tell, but so little time. I'll tell you which hospital after I explain the situation." Nezu says with a solemn voice. That's never good.

By the end of the explanation, I am running to the hospital, completely disregarding my surroundings.

When I arrive, I leave to search for Izuku.

---

Izuku's POV

God, did you pick me up yet?

Wait, no, because I am still talking.

Fuck. This hurts more than being rammed by Shrek, and that doesn't seem to be a pleasant feeling.

Most of the pain is in my right arm, but it does extend to the corresponding side of my body. It's like a brushing pain, but it's something I can handle. Flipping heck, man.

Like how my body usually betrays me, I already feel the urge to get up and move. My eyes snap open to see a bright-ass light that looks like heaven in front of me; however, I know I won't be going there, so I can safely assume that I am in a hospital.