Chapter 64 - Cultural Festival

"LINDA, GET MY WIG!" I yell at the top of the lungs as I burst into the backstage of class 1-A's show.

"Izuku, no one is wearing a wig. Get this on, I made it without sleeves so it shouldn't bother your arm. Hurry, you were cutting it close!" Jiro snaps as she throws a yellow suit without sleeves at me. Damn, she can be bossy when she wants!

"Aye aye aye, blame the police station for that! I had to arrest a couple of people and do paperwork!"

"Please tell me you looked over the lyrics and music sheets I gave you?"

"You gave me lyrics?"

". . .are you serious?"

"No. Where did you leave them?"

"On top of some files in your room!"

"OH SHIT, AIZAWA MIGHT HAVE THE THEN! WOOPS! You don't mind him singing, do you?" Now that comment makes me wonder if Shouta can sing. If I can get him to be a stripper and sing, I have one less person to worry about hiring at my future strip club!

"This is serious! We will probably need to cut that part out, damn it!"

"How much time do we have?"

"Five minutes, Izuku! Anybody have any ideas?" Jiro starts panicking, but I cut her off.

"Does your sheet music have my part in it?"

"Yes, but can you really memorize that in five minutes?"

"I am offended that you are underestimating me." Jiro considers before sighing and shoving the music in my hands.

"If you screw this up, I will shove my jacks in your ears and blast until you're deaf."

"I got you, Rocker!"

To guarantee that I will study, Bakugo adds, "YOU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP FOR US, DEKU!"

"Okay, Boomer!" I grab everything handed to me, and I head to the bathroom to change.

Bossy people!

---

IT'S SHOWTIME, EVERYBODY! EVERYONE GO TO THEIR POSITION!

"LET'S DO THIS SHIT!" Bakugo yells out with so much anger that you would have thought someone just topped him in bed, " "We're gonna murder all UA students with music!"

BOOM!

Bakugo explodes the whole damn stage to reveal the band featuring and the row of dancers (where I am at!), and the music starts blasting.

"Thanks for coming out today!" Jiro yells into the microphone before starting her verse.

Now is the time to mention that all of this is in English, so good job, Jiro!

"What am I to be?

What is my calling?

I gave up giving up, I'm ready to go!

The future's left unseen.

It all depends on me.

Put it on the line to follow my dream.

YEAH!

Tried all my life, I've tried to find

Something that makes me hold on and never let go.

OHHHHHHHHH!"

At this point, all the dancers jump all over the place except for Iida. Iida is shoved to the side with his robot dance because he can't dance even if Stain was about to murder his ass again.