Chapter 42 - Welcome to Camp!

"After all this time, I'm still into you..."

"Izuku, no-"

"I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES- OW, WHAT THE FUCK, MAIJIMA!?" He had the nerve to throw a pen at me!

"It is four in the fucking morning. No one should have this much energy!"

"Go ask God because he made me this way!"

"It's too early for this." Salty bitch.

Anyway, it's morning, early morning, and we are preparing for our camping trip! Well, only Maijima and I. You see, over the past week, we have been working on the portable security system that Nezu requested. All of our time has gone into the stupid sucker. After building over four complicated markers and ten drones, we have a security system! It's a good thing that I don't need sleep, so I can work while Maijima sleeps and the other way around. I only slept for about four hours the entire time, but that is beside the point. In exchange, he kept thrusting food at me in hopes it might keep me awake or something.

I'LL TAKE IT!

I think Maijima is done with my shit if I may be honest. He has been more willing to throw pens and pencils at me if I ever start on one of my rants. Overall, he has been saltier (yes, this is an actual word) as the week passes. It doesn't help that we have both been staying in the Support Lab unless to do basic needs.

Oh shit, I need to get back on topic.

Even though it is portable, it still needs to be packed and thrown on the buses. More like gently put in the coaches because we don't need those bitches breaking.

Why are we doing this at four in the morning? Well, students must be here by 5:30 A.M., and we leave at 6. With this task, we must also double-check the buses to make sure there is no tracking gear on them and that they are in working order. Nobody knows where they are going except the bus-driver, the teachers, and me. The students don't know in case there is a UA traitor that happens to not be me. Otherwise, this would be a way cooler story if I was the traitor.

Maijima is packing while I thoroughly look over the buses. I will probably have Maijima double-check to be sure, but everything looks fine.

It doesn't take long until we are done. Well, it's five, so I think it did take a little while.

"Alright, everything is good. You know how all this works better than me. Now, I'm going to take a vacation for a week." Maijima informs me.

"Come on! I wasn't that bad!" I really wasn't! I haven't purposefully exploded anything!

"You were singing off-key and very loudly the whole time when I know you can sing decently."

"No need to be picky! I was just filling the silence!"

"I feel sorry for Aizawa then because he is quieter than me."

"Everyone feels sorry for him because he has to deal with me."

"True. Either way, don't get yourself killed and don't cause trouble."

"Care about you fucking too, mate! Later!" Maijima sighs as he leaves. Screw him too!

Soon after he left, Iida comes about. I'm not willing to stay to be lectured by him, so I head off to work on other shit. Actually, I was waiting for him. That way, he can boss around the other classmates while I get ready for the show. You see, I get to do something none of the other students will be doing.

Besides pairing up with Shouta, but nobody cares about that.

I FUCKING FINALLY GET TO WEAR MY UNDERGROUND COSTUME! I HAVE HAD THIS BITCH PREPARED FOR A MONTH AT LEAST, AND I'M JUST NOW GETTING TO WEAR IT!