Copyright/Instructions

A. Copyright © Shobhana Sinha 2020

B. This book is a work of fiction. The characters, names, places are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any person, character or situation is purely co-incidental, not intentional.

C. No part of this book should be reproduced under any circumstances, in any form (paper/electronic). In case I find anyone copying my work, I'll hunt you down and report your account in the name of plagiarism without any second thoughts.

D. This book has mature content, which I'll be making you aware of in the beginning of the chapter with the symbol 🔞 or writing an instruction on the author's note before beginning of the chapter or the scene.

Readers not comfortable with mature content kindly skip it.

E. In case you don't like any part of the story or the story itself, kindly skip it. Since my stories will have social issues that we generally face in our society, there'll be conflict of opinions, which I may add you all can point out but please be respectful to my opinions and thoughts as well.

I like to live in a peaceful environment, without negativity because let's face it, we are already surrounded by enough negativity around us.

I don't want to face it here, of all the places, where my passion resides because I've stated earlier, writing is something that I do from the bottom of my heart.

I don't like unnecessary bashing.

F. I've always been open to criticism and I'll always be open to them as long as they're pointed out in a professional/respecting way.

G. English isn't my first language, hence there'll be lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes and let's face it, I am not a professional writer, hence I am bound to make mistakes.

H. This book will contain mention of abuse/rape/suicide/assault. Audience sensitive to these contents, kindly beware.

I. All my characters have flaws because they are humans after all and we all make mistakes but as I believe that a character should grow along with the story, as we all do in real life as well, I hope you all would be patient enough to to understand their opinion at certain point. 

You might have conflict of opinions with the characters but I promise they'll grow gradually and understand what's best to be done.

J. In case you want to get the sneak peek or excerpt of my updates, kindly follow me on Wattpad and instagram. Readers who follow me on insta already know that I am very particular about updating the sneak peeks and excerpts from my updates one day before publishing the chapter.

My insta ID-maginificent_shobhana 

Last, but not the least, welcome to the journey of Akash and Siya where you'll laugh and cry and I promise to give you an entertaining but at the same time meaningful story, which will show you the ugly face of our society.