Chapter 11 Back In Boston

Tessa didn't land in Boston until about seven in the evening. She checked her phone as soon as she landed no more messages from Mariah ! I wonder if she's waiting for a reply to hers ? No  she can't be thought Tessa as she started to exit the plane. I wonder if she's back from Denver yet ? I think it said on the Uni website that she goes back the same day we do ? Which means technically she still has a couple of day's to come back yet. I'm only back early because I want to go to the restaurant and earn a bit of cash after the money I spent over the Christmas break. In baggage claim she looked at the flight's already landed before hers . In big white letter's it said Denver landed 5.45pm. Well if she was on that one she's well gone by now. She stood by the carousel waiting for her luggage to come up. Mariah's plane touched down back in Boston, she started getting all excited. She'd told her family she wanted to get back early so she could tell her friend's at work about her liking a girl. She wanted to get it out of the way. Also she was the same as Tessa, she needed to earn some money. She knew if she asked Dena and Frank they would of given her some, but they were paying for all the other stuff. So she felt a little bit independent earning her own cash.

Her baggage came up the carousel, she had more bag's than when she'd left ! So she got herself a trolley to load them all on to. As she was exiting the area, she just happened to look at the arrival's board ! Chicago landing 7pm ! Just stood right out at her. I wonder ? she thought as she pushed the trolley through the doors. Tessa's case finally came onto the carousel. Someone jumped in front of her just as hers was coming towards her, so she missed it first time around. She was not impressed ! She had to wait for it to come around again. She walked down to where it first comes out and waited. It felt like she was the only one on the flight who was waiting. Finally here it is, she grabbed it quickly before anyone  jumped in again. I don't need a trolley she thought as she twisted her case onto it's wheel's and headed for the exit. I'll have to get on the bus this time around she thought. In arrival's Mariah had seen that the Chicago flight had landed. She'd grabbed herself a coffee while she was waiting. Well if she's on there it won't be long before she's out so I'd better head for the door's where she'll come out. I'll give it half an hour before I'll head for the taxi rank. If she was on that flight she should definitely be out by then. 

Mariah waited nervously with her cases stacked on her trolley. Tessa started to walk out, she waited for the door's to open and was looking every where for where the bus sign was. She never even saw Mariah staring right at her behind the barrier. Mariah nearly dropped her coffee! My god she shouted a little to loudly, people were all looking at her which made her turn red. Tessa had obviously not heard her, because she was wandering off in the other direction. Where the hell is she going ? thought Mariah as she rushed with her trolley trying to keep up with Tessa striding out in front of her. Finally Tessa stopped and looked up trying to see the sign where the busses go from. Will you please slow down ! Mariah shouted at Tessa. Tessa was still in a world of her own. "Tessa" Mariah screamed. What the fuck !! Tessa was just about to give Mariah a mouthful , When she realised one the person called her name and two Mariah was standing right in front of her. What are you doing here ? Tessa asked in a very stern voice and then noticed the pile of cases in front of Mariah on the trolley. Oh god I'm so sorry I'm stressed trying to find where the busses go from, so I can get back to college.

It's ok said Mariah you were not expecting to see me here ! No! No! I wasn't said Tessa being a bit coy. Tessa looked at Mariah's stack of cases. You don't travel light do you ? Tessa smiled. Yeah ! I always pack over the top. They both laughed. Did you come on the flight before me ? Tessa asked Yes! I did. Tessa was startled. Are you ok ? Mariah asked concerned. Yes I'm just taken aback because I looked at the arrival's board while I was waiting for my cases and I saw there was a flight from Denver had arrived before mine and I just wondered if you were on it . You did? said Mariah I did smiled Tessa. Well that's just mad said Mariah. Because I did exactly the same. That's why I was here waiting for you. I hoped you'd be on the Chicago flight and I thought I'd just  hang around for an extra hour and see if I was lucky enough you were on it . Wow ! You waited for me. Tessa smiled at Mariah. I did she said. But now what do we do ? asked Mariah. Well I guess we have to get back to our respective places of learning I guess ? said Tessa. Oh ok ! said Mariah sounding disappointed. Tessa noticed the disappointment in her voice. Err look I'm sorry if I don't sound enthusiastic to spend time with you, but it's been such a long day said Tessa. It's ok said Mariah. No it's not ok said Tessa. I want to spend time with you ! She smiled at Mariah. Look can I take a rain check . I suppose so said Mariah still a little disappointed. How about we share a cab ? said Tessa It looks like with that lot you won't get it on a bus. Tessa laughed.