Chapter 45 Disneyland

Mariah turned around with tears in her eyes. "Tessa" This is beautiful and look at that view. Mariah kissed Tessa fully on the lips. When they broke away, Tessa said you deserve this and more! You have been there through all the trauma and I wanted to show you how grateful I was, to have you by my side. So I phoned Dena and asked her for any suggestions? And she told me you have always wanted to go to Disneyland, so here we are for a whole weekend. We're not going home until Monday morning and yes I've cleared it with Kyle. She smiled at Mariah. She then pulled her in for another kiss. Thank you I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else said, Mariah. Well, what do you want to do first? said, Tessa. Err I don't know said, Mariah. Getting all excited. I'd love us to unpack maybe and then order some lunch and then see where the rest of the day takes us. And there was me thinking we'd just drop everything in the room and we'd be off into the parks said Tessa smiling. 

I want nothing more than to do that said, Mariah but I just want to enjoy every minute we're here. So I just thought let's take our time, the parks are open until eleven tonight aren't they? Or is it ten? I'm sure we have plenty of time to explore after we have a bite to eat, and we need to recharge our batteries after the flight, etc. Ok said, Tessa What do you want me to order? How about a coffee and a club sandwich each? Sounds good to me said, Tessa. After they had finished eating and admiring the view, they picked up their memory maker wrist band's from reception and headed for their first park. Mariah decided on a quiet afternoon/evening so they headed for Animal Kingdom first. They had a wonderful time riding the Avatar ride called Flight of passage. Their minds were blown by the way it felt like you were flying through the air. They enjoyed it so much that they rode it four times! The wildlife safari was also good seeing the elephants, rhinos, lions, and the giraffes which Mariah was amazed at because they were so tall.

By the time they got back to the suite, Mariah's face was just beaming. "Tessa" That was the best afternoon I've ever had in a long time, I felt like such a kid. I've wanted to come here for so long, How did you know about Disneyland Living in a cult? Asked, Tessa. Oh, I read about it from an article in a magazine someone had left lying around in the kitchen area. It's one of the things that are forbidden, magazines and newspapers. So as soon as I had read it I had to get rid of it. But the thought of coming here someday just stayed with me. I'm so glad it's lived up to your expectations so far said, Tessa. Let's have a lovely shower and then relax in those lovely robes I saw in the bathroom. Do you want to go down to the restaurant for food tonight? Let's see later what we want to do said, Mariah. Ok, your the boss said, Tessa. When they came out of the shower, they cuddled up on the sofa and watched a soppy Disney movie.

It was about eight o'clock by the time it finished, and Tessa had fallen asleep! So Mariah quietly got up from the sofa and ordered them dinner to come to the suite. She looked at Tessa fast asleep on the sofa. God, I love her so much thought Mariah, and I can't forget the fact that I nearly lost her! She lent over and kissed her on the lips, which made Tessa begin to stir. Hi, sleepyhead said, Mariah. Oh, I'm so sorry said, Tessa. Sounding mortified. It's ok said, Mariah, I've ordered our dinner to come up here. What's the time? asked, Tessa. I think it's gone eight? said, Mariah. Why didn't you wake me up? said, Tessa. We could have gone out. "Tessa" Stop worrying it's ok I don't mind that we're not going out ok? Ok! said, Tessa solemnly. They had a lovely meal, which was all set up with flowers and candles. It was very romantic. So much so that after the room was cleared of the dinner stuff, Tessa put on some music and pulled Mariah up for a dance. 

Oh, this is nice said, Mariah. Swaying to the music. They were still in their robes. Which were quite easy to take out of! Tessa started to kiss Mariah. Tessa pulled back for a split second. "Tessa" It's ok Mariah reassured her, we won't do anything you don't want to do! They carried on. Tessa tried to relax and get rid of the fear she had in her head, she wanted Mariah so bad. They made their way to the bedroom, it was the moment of truth for Tessa! She didn't want to stop the feelings she was having. She got Mariah to sit on the edge of the bed and turned the lights down. Mariah stood back up. "Tessa" She took her hand and said I'm right here and everything will be ok, take my robe off first if that makes it easier? Which Tessa did kissing her and then her breasts as she did so. When it got to Tessa's turn Mariah stopped. She asked her if she was still ok? Yes and no! said, Tessa. A bit anxious. Ok well, let's take this really slowly then. Thanks! said, Tessa. Trying to smile. Mariah turned Tessa around so her back was facing her.