Chapter 98 Here We Go!

Two months later, and the single was doing amazing on all the billboard charts. Tessa could not believe the fan's reactions to it. You just wait and see what happens when we release this album of yours said, Devon. I can't wait to see what they think about it. Me, neither said Tessa grateful things had gone so well so far. Is Mariah looking forward to seeing some countries with you? I know the kids are coming too, but hopefully, yours and Mariah's parents will take them off of your hands now and again so that you and Mariah can explore. Yeah, she is getting excited. Especially going to Australia this time and showing the kids the kangaroos and koala bears. We also can't wait to see Jaque and Chantelle in Paris and catch up with them and their new families. I'm so glad you could get us the same room in the Shangri-la-Paris, and a couple of rooms on either side of it for our parents. We've asked them to move some beds in for the kids to sleep in. Our parents are insisting that the kids should stay in their rooms so that Mariah and I can have some alone time.

We will all share the wonderful terrace together. You do know I could have rented out a wonderful house for you all to stay in, don't you? Yes, said Tessa but Mariah and I wanted to show everyone the room we'd had and the amazing views from there. So just to clarify a few things said, Devon. Everyone is coming to Australia and Europe and a few places in the States. They're not coming to New Zealand this time and definitely not the Asia part. No, said Tessa. It's a shame about Asia but I'm only doing a couple of gigs there and I will be going straight home afterward. Plus, Mariah and I looked at the temperatures there and it's going to be so hot and humid, the kids and our parents are going to hate it. That's okay said Devon Asia might not even materialize at this point. Why's that? asked Tessa. Oh, the gigs are just so hard to set up, and you have to have a lot of insurance coverage when you go there, just in case they let you down at the last minute and we have to cancel. In that case, if you decide not to go, can we start the tour in New Zealand this time?

And then Mariah and everyone will come out to Australia and then we can all fly home together. Now that is a brilliant idea said Devon it will also save us a hell of a lot of money too. Let me put it past Kyle and Jack first, seeing as they are your main sponsors this time around. I don't know if Jabot has got a market in Asia, or if they want one. Me neither said Tessa but I could ask Mariah if you want me to. It's okay said Devon I need to talk to them anyway, about all the branding stuff, like where they want their company name should be put, etc. Also, to find out if Kyle is going to let Marchetti style you for this tour. Oh my, that would be amazing said Tessa a little excited. Tessa loves all things, Marchetti. After she met with Devon, Tessa texted Mariah and told her she would get takeout for tonight, after the kids went to bed. She told Mariah she would make the kids some food separately for them, and then she would order the takeout for them and their parents because Tessa need to talk to them all about the tour. While she and Mariah were settling the kids, Frank and Carl went out and picked up the Chinese and sushi they had ordered.

Which was delicious. Okay said Frank you wanted us all to stay. So, what's happening? Tessa topped up hers and Mariah's wine glasses. I think after meeting with Devon today, we have finally got the tour sorted. Yay! said, everyone. Finally, said Mariah Where are you going first? Tessa outlined the plan for everyone. I'm so glad Asia is out of the plan said, Mariah. It means that we can all come home together. Hang on! said Tessa Devon said he still has to clear that part with Kyle and Jack first. But you said it was all sorted said Mariah a bit peeved. I did, I'm sorry said Tessa It's mainly for all the branding stuff, where they want Jabot label to go and stuff. Also, Devon is going to ask Kyle, if Marchetti could dress me for the tour. Oh my god, that would be amazing for the brand, and you love their clothes already said Mariah a little bit happier. I think Kyle might let you take care of that for me, now that you'll be on tour with me some of the time said, Tessa. Yeah, I think I'll only be missing New Zealand, and Asia if you go, and a few of the gigs back here in the States.