Chapter 85 New Horizon's

Six months had now gone by, and Tessa was almost ready to go back to Paris again. Her voice was coming back stronger and stronger as each month passed by. She was also getting more and more confident about projecting her songs, to concert standards. Luckily she didn't have to learn dance routines too. But her leg and especially the ankle they had to rebuild for her was now given a clean bill of health. She still did some of the exercises the physio team gave her, but these were mainly to keep her ankle supple because of all the screws and plates they had to use to put it all back together. Mariah was amazed at how well her wife had coped with everything she had to endure, it made her love her even more. Tessa had talked to Devon about going back to Paris and doing her concert finally, she'd also told him that she needed to make it extra special for Mariah so that they could spend some special time together., rather like a second honeymoon.

Well, you were supposed to spend a week with Mariah in Paris before we had the accident. How about you take Mariah there, the week before the concert? I can book a five-star hotel, to make it even more special? Oh, Devon said Tessa that's a brilliant idea. And what if I throw in the company jet to fly you there, as an extra special treat? Wow! You'd do that for me? I don't think Mariah or me has ever been on a private jet before? Well don't tell her and then it will be a lovely surprise said, Devon. She got up and went and gave him a massive hug. In bed one morning, Tessa leaned over and kissed Mariah's shoulder, before she headed downstairs to make the coffee. When she came back up, Mariah was already sitting up in bed. Hi, good morning said Mariah. Good morning to you too said Tessa kissing her on the lips. Can I talk to you about something before the kids come in?

Of course, you can said Mariah Am I going to like what you say? I don't know said Tessa but I hope so. Tessa cleared her throat. Okay well, you know a few months ago, I had to build my voice up again to go on tour? Err, yes said Mariah hesitantly. Well as of this week, my voice is finally ready to go and strong enough to do concerts again. Oh, was all Mariah said? "Mariah" Tessa snuggled up to her. We knew this day would come eventually. I know said Mariah a little sad. I just thought we'd have you home a bit longer, I'm just being selfish. I've enjoyed having you around for so long. I appreciate that said Tessa but I have to get back out there, it makes me feel alive. I know it does said Mariah and I know you've really missed not being able to be creative and having to sit on the sidelines for so long. I want you to get back out there I really do, but I can't help feeling apprehensive about it, after all that happened last time.

I do understand Mariah I really do, but you know that I have to get back on the treadmill sooner or later because it makes me who I am. So what I'm asking you is, when can you get some time off from Jabot? Because I need to take my wife back to Paris, where I promised her a week of exploring the city of lights. Tessa leaned over and kissed her fully on the lips, and slowly started to play with Mariah's tongue with her own. Mariah started to moan as Tessa had started to caress her in between her thighs. "Tessa" Mariah shouted out loud. The kids will be coming in, in a minute. I'll have to be quick then said Tessa as she dived under the sheets. They managed to play for half an hour, before Bowie came bounding into the room, quickly followed by his sister Crystal. Good morning, you two said Tessa and Mariah as they jumped up onto the bed, where their moms had just pleasured one another. They all had cuddles in bed before starting their day.

The kids now went to daycare, so the girls could drop them off on their way to work, and then the grandparents took it in turns to pick them up and then would wait for Mariah and Tessa at their house until they got home from work. A week after Tessa had managed to talk to Mariah, about going on tour again, they were ready to talk to Dena, Frank, Cindy, and Carl. So the girl's phoned them up and asked them all to come over on Sunday and they would do them a nice lunch, and it was also the girl's opportunity to lay out their plan, for going back to Paris. Okay said Cindy after the lovely lunch the girls had cooked for them, we know something is going on. You haven't gone to all this trouble for no reason? You're right said Mariah I will let Tessa explain. Tessa cleared her throat. Well as of a week ago, I was given the all-clear to go on tour again. Dena and Cindy's faces dropped. Mariah and I have talked about the fact that she's very apprehensive as I'm sure you all are?