Chapter 33 Part Two of First Time !

Devon and Kyle just stood there speechless! What was going on? thought Devon. Over the sound system in the booth, they could hear coughing and then. Err ladies I'm sorry to interrupt you but we would like to go home sometime tonight, please! They stopped kissing and looked at each other. Tessa held Mariah's hand as they walked out, and stopped in front of Devon and Kyle. Err Devon this is Mariah we were girlfriend's back in Boston and this song is all about her! Mariah then introduces Kyle to Tessa.  I'm sorry I brought you here without telling you the real reason why said Mariah sheepishly. We broke up two years ago because of me, saying we were too young and needed to concentrate on our careers. But what we should have done Is stay together said Tessa because we had no idea we would end up in the same city doing jobs we love and end up being together again. We could have saved ourselves a lot of heartache in the last two years. Yes, we could said Mariah reassuringly.

I'm so sorry I left it so long said Tessa. It's ok we're together now, that's all that matters I've never wanted to be with anyone else said, Tessa. smiling at her. Ok ladies! Well, we love your declaration, but can we now please go ? said, Kyle. Oh, we're sorry said, Mariah. It's ok said Devon I'm happy for you both. "Tessa" see you tomorrow he shouted. Ok boss. Do you need a lift anywhere? asked Kyle. Mariah looked at Tessa for an answer. No! No! We're good thankyou said, Tessa. I was going to take Mariah for a walk-in Chancellor park. I came across it with my parents when they brought me here to Genoa City a couple of weeks ago. Is that ok with you? She looked at Mariah who nodded. Ok then said Kyle I'll bid you farewell and I'll see you in the morning, Mariah? You will yes and thanks again for bringing me here. Oh, that's ok I love that I helped you get back together again with the love of your life. Mariah blushed at his words. Ok, she said you can leave now.

Once they were on their own. Tessa turned to Mariah and said I have missed you so much Mariah, please don't leave my life again. She had a tear trickle down her face. Mariah stepped forward and wiped it away. I missed you too and I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon! I was hoping you'd say that said Tessa beaming. They had a lovely walk just strolling in Chancellor park hand in hand chatting and catching up with what went on after they broke up and how they both felt when they left Boston. I always knew in my heart that I would find you again said, Tessa. I too said Mariah It's as if we have one heart and it's not whole unless we're together! They both kissed again. So after this lovely walk do you fancy having dinner? asked Mariah. Sure said, Tessa. It's getting late though so do you want to bother getting dressed up? What do you have in mind instead ? said Mariah intrigued. Err well we could either go back to your room in the Grand Phoenix? Or we could maybe get some Chinese takeout and bring it back to the tiny place that I have lovingly called the shoebox. Tessa smiled at her.

But if you don't want to do either of those ideas we could just find somewhere to eat where we don't have to dress up in town. Mariah was staring at her. You ok ? said, Tessa. You're not answering the questions. Well, I have so much to choose from said Mariah smiling. Was I giving too many choices? Mariah lent into Tessa and kissed her. There is only one choice Tessa! I have waited a long time for us to be together again. So can we go to the Grand Phoenix for me to collect an overnight bag? "Overnight" ? questioned Tessa. Well yeah, I was hoping I wasn't going to be turfed out of your place once we'd had dinner! Ooh, I see said Tessa laughing. Well, we'd better head back then and get this bag and pick up our dinner on the way back back to mine. Tessa held Mariah's hand all the way back to the Phoenix. She dropped it though when she saw Abby standing in reception. Can I have my room key? please said, Mariah. Hi Mariah, Oh hi Abby. As Abby turned around she clocked Tessa. Oh hi to you too, Tessa isn't it? Yeah hi, Abby. Then Abby realized Mariah and Tessa were together. Tessa told Mariah she would wait for her here in the lobby. 

Before Mariah could protest, Tessa had gone to sit down to wait for her. You've made another friend? said, Abby. Err yeah I guess I have said, Mariah. I just have to pick something up before we head for dinner! Oh, nice said Abby Where are you going? Anywhere nice? Err we're picking up a Chinese and then I'm going to see Tessa's place. Abby looked at Mariah and then Tessa. Ah, I see said Abby. Mariah quickly went in the lift and once in her room grabbed the essentials she would need at Tessa's for the morning. She also realized she'd packed a small case by the time she'd finished. It's going to look a bit obvious when I go back down she thought. When she came out of the lift she saw Abby was talking to Tessa. Oh well, no going back now she thought as she headed for the pair of them. There you are said Tessa You ready to go? Yep! Abby clocked the case. As quick as anything Tessa jumped in and said I hope you've remembered everything to help with marketing my song's? Well if it's not in all the paperwork and computer I've packed then we're buggered. They both laughed.