Chapter 52 Florida

Tessa tentatively opened one eye and saw a red mop of hair on the pillow next to her. She looked down at her hand. She wasn't dreaming, that was a wedding band on her finger. She looked over to where the sofa was in the room and saw two wedding dresses on the floor! Crawling out of bed into the restroom, she looked back to see Mariah was still asleep. She grabbed her phone and called down for some coffee to be brought up. There was a quiet knock on the door, Tessa opened it and allowed the person to come in and put the coffee down on the table. She whispered thank you and gave him a tip as he was leaving. She poured the coffee and put one cup on Mariah's side of the bed, and did the same with hers before crawling back into bed. Mariah gradually woke up from the smell of the coffee going up into her nose. Tessa was sitting up beside her. Hi wife! She said with a broad grin on her face. Thanks for getting the coffee. Your very welcome wife said, Tessa leaning over and kissing Mariah on the lips. I know you don't like me doing that without us brushing the morning breath away first, but I just thought today we could make an exception because we got married yesterday.

Just this once I'll let you get away with it said, Mariah, propping herself up with the pillows so she could drink her coffee. Well, Mrs. Copeland-Porter do we know what's happening today? asked Mariah. Well, I think the plan was for us to meet everyone down in the lobby around eleven, so we can go to Society to have brunch I think? said, Tessa. Oh Ok! When did we organize that? said, Mariah. We didn't said, Tessa, It was our two moms! They wanted to do something because they had not organized anything for our wedding, and they wanted to do this before they flew home. Err ok said, Mariah so we have to get up from this lovely bed? I'm afraid so said Tessa but I will make it up to you when we get home later! That sounds intriguing, I can't wait to see what it is! said, Mariah leaning over and kissing Tessa deeply. If you keep doing that Mrs. Copeland- Porter we won't be going to brunch!

Once they had packed up their wedding dresses and all their other stuff, they had quite a lot to move. So Tessa rang down and asked for a bell boy to come up and collect it all and take it down to the lobby. They then piled it into a cab and took it straight home to The Barn. We're going to be late for the brunch said, Mariah. I know said, Tessa but I messaged mom, and everything's ok. We can't take this lot to Society. True said, Mariah as they sat in the cab and sped home. When they got there the driver helped them unload, and Tessa asked him to wait so he could take them back, but before that happened Tessa swept Mariah off her feet again and carried her over the threshold. I love you so much Mrs. Copeland-Porter welcome home! Mariah was in tears when Tessa lowered her down. Hey! I didn't mean to make you cry. She brought her in for a bear hug.

Oh, it's just me being silly said, Mariah. I honestly thought when you were in that hospital room, that this would never happen. But my heart is full and whole with you in it and I can't quite believe we're now married until I look at my wedding band on my finger. The band was gold with diamonds all the way around. Tessa's had the diamond's but she wanted black onyx to represent her rock chick status.  Well, believe it said, Tessa, you are now my wife forever! She cupped Mariah's face and kissed her passionately. Ok well, we have to go, she said swiftly afterwards. They got driven back to meet up with all their family and friends again. While they were there, Tessa had organized a crew to go into The Barn and make it all romantic for their return. They put candles everywhere and lit them all when Tessa had phoned to say they were on their way back. Plus she had rose petals put on their bed and flower's in the living room. 

Mariah's face as Tessa opened the door was to die for! She stepped in and was overcome with emotion. "Tessa" This is so beautiful she cried. Mariah Copeland-Porter you have made me the happiest woman alive by becoming my wife, this is just my way of showing you that. Also, there is a little present for you on the coffee table. The first thing she did was turn around and kiss Tessa and then she walked over to the table and picked up the envelope. Inside was two plane ticket's to Orlando Florida. There were also two passes for Disney World. She turned around and threw herself at Tessa. I know it's not most people's choice of a honeymoon, but I just thought it was so us! Oh, it is said, Mariah. I also decided we should have a bit more privacy seeing as we're newlyweds, so I found a beautiful villa with its own pool and jacuzzi. I've sorted everything with Kyle, Jack, and Devon so we have three weeks to have fun and relax too.