Chapter 63 A New Born!

At approximately 8am, there was a cry from a baby in the operating room! Mariah and Tessa both started to cry. Well done Mrs. Copeland Porter you and your wife have a very healthy little boy. They brought him around and put him on Tessa's chest. Mariah looked at her wife, I thought I couldn't love you more but I do from today. Have you a name for him? asked one of the nurses. Tessa nodded at Mariah to give her permission to say his name for the very first time. Yes, we do, she smiled at Tessa and her little boy lying on her chest. It's Bowie, Frank, Carl, Copeland Porter. Oh, that's lovely said the nurse. Right Mr. Bowie the nurse lifted him off of Tessa. Where is he going? asked Mariah concerned. It's ok, we just have to weigh and measure him and check all his vitals and then give him a wipe down said another nurse.

Tessa held Mariah's hand, it's ok they will take care of him. Later on back in Tessa's room, Mariah was cradling Bowie while Tessa had some much-needed sleep. Mariah looked out of the window as the night started to reveal the stars. Thank you Cassie for giving us your little brother. We hope you like the name? Just then a shooting star shoot across the sky. Ooh my god said Mariah a little too loudly which then woke Tessa up from her slumbers. What's the matter? said Tessa still very sleepy. I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to wake you up. Well, it's too late now said Tessa because you did. Mariah brought Bowie over and laid him in Tessa's arms. I was looking out of the window and I was telling Cassie she had a little brother and his name was Bowie, and just as I said his name a shooting star went across the sky! No kidding said Tessa Wow! I know right! said Mariah.

Cassie is looking down on us, I can feel her here and all around us and Bowie. Try and go back to sleep you need your rest. What about you? said Tessa You've been up since the early hours too. I know said Mariah but I don't think I could sleep right now if I tried. You sleep and I'll keep an eye on Bowie. She lifted him out of Tessa's arms and kissed her on the lips. Later on, Tessa was woken up to give Bowie his first feed. After that Tessa told them she was going to pump some of her milk, so that then Mariah got to feed Bowie too, which meant she would feel more involved in his life. They video called all their parent's so they could share in his arrival and finally tell them all his names. Carl and Frank were thrilled that he got both of their names. The girls asked their families to sort out when they could all visit as soon as possible, but not before they had been able to get Bowie into a routine at home.

Mariah took Tessa and Bowie home after a two-night stay in the hospital. Mariah had managed to clean the house from top to bottom and had stocked the nursery with diapers and wipes etc. After settling Bowie down with Tessa singing him a lullaby, they took the baby monitor downstairs where Mariah made them a chocolate martini. Ooh, this is divine said Tessa taking a sip. Your welcome said Mariah you deserve it after giving birth and delivering Bowie safely. Tessa leaned forward and gave Mariah a deep kiss. Mmm! That was delicious said Mariah. Well, I could take you upstairs and show you how much you mean to me said Tessa wickedly. Oh my god, that does sound wonderful, but what about Bowie? asked Mariah. I'm sure he will be fine, while I make love to his mom. Do you think he'll be ok while I do the same to his mama? Well, we have the baby monitor said, Tessa.

I'm sure we will hear him if he's not happy! Mariah started to laugh. I'm sure he will give us both barrels said, Mariah. He definitely has a good pair of lungs on him said Tessa laughing as she picked up the monitor and headed towards the stairs. She looked back "Mariah" Are you coming? Err Are you sure you are up for this? You only had him a few days ago! Tessa walked up to her and cupped her face in her hands. "Maria Copeland Porter" I have never felt so sure about anything in my whole life. She kissed her with passion. I want you! Ok, I believe you said Mariah grabbing Tessa's hand and leading her to their bedroom. Once up there they devoured one another as if it was their very first time, they took their time and did things very slowly. Tessa had pumped beforehand, so at least there weren't any leaking boobs!