Chapter 54 Next Step Maybe?

They had spent the last two months reaching this point! There were conversations about it every time they had a proper chance to sit and talk. In the end, it just came down to the fact that they both had crap upbringings as children and were concerned that it had rubbed off on them! So both Mariah and Tessa never saw themselves as potential parents as they grew up. But! Since being taken out of that environment and seeing first hand that it doesn't have to be like that, through watching Dena, Frank, Cindy, and Carl even though the latter haven't had kids. They realized anything they wanted to do was possible. So to sort things out now they were on the same page so to speak, Mariah organized a chilled weekend at home. When they had both finished work on Friday, Mariah had ordered sushi to come to the house.

Ok, this weekend is to talk about all things baby said, Mariah. Ooh ok, are we making a decision about which way we're going to do this? asked Tessa. Yes, I guess so said, Mariah. Not tonight though! What do you mean? Well, I want us to just take tonight to completely chill. We'll have some wine. I have sushi coming. I could give you a massage? Wow! Well, that sounds awesome, you know I love your fingers all over my body said Tessa smirking. Ha! Ha! Yes, you do said Mariah and me. They spent a lovely evening reminiscing about meeting etc, the food was delicious too, and as promised Mariah gave Tessa a massage in her sexy undies! Which turned Tessa on! Wait! said Mariah as Tessa wanted more. What's up? You ok? said a concerned Tessa. 

Yeah! Oh, cause I am. I was just wondering if you'd massage me before you get too carried away? Do you want me to get my sexy undies on too? asked Tessa. No that's ok said Mariah but you could do it in the nude for me?  With pleasure said Tessa starting to peel her clothes off. Well, the massage did not last long! They were all over one another, lips and tongues, sucking, kissing, and nibbling everywhere. Lying on the bed after a good night's sleep, Tessa turned to Mariah. What's up? said Mariah You have a rather serious face going on! Ooh well, I was just wondering if we're going to be able to do what we did to one another last night if one of us has a bump one day? Mariah smiled and tenderly touched Tessa's belly.

I'll love you no matter what said Mariah gently kissing her gently on the lips. I'm glad about that said Tessa I was wondering if we could start looking for a donor and start looking into what we have to do? You're ready? Queried Mariah. Yeah! I think I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Are you still thinking about it? asked Tessa with a sad voice. Mariah noticed the tone in Tessa's voice. Look I'm sorry I'm still on the fence a little said, Mariah. Why are you so scared? asked Tessa a little too forcefully. Err I don't like to be pressured Tessa! said Mariah starting to leave the bed, that they had been so loving in the night before. Jesus! "Mariah" We've been having discussions about this for months. And you think I'm pressuring you? Mariah headed for the shower, while Tessa threw on her sweats and headed for the coffee machine. Tessa was thumping around the kitchen, she was so mad at Mariah.

I want a baby she thought. But what do I do if Mariah is set against it? When we talked about it I thought she was on the same page as me? I can't believe she's changed her mind again! When Mariah finally came down, Tessa had already drunk her coffee, so she brushed passed Mariah and headed upstairs. She was in no mood to talk to her yet. Mariah sat down on the sofa with her coffee. Ok, she has every right to be mad at me! I thought I was on the same page? But clearly, I'm not. I don't think I can talk to Tessa right now! I have to call Mom (Dena) and maybe Kevin? He's a great supporter of us, maybe he'll be able to tell me why I'm being so hesitant? Mom will probably tell me I'm being silly. She drank her coffee and then wrote Tessa a short note. Hi, I know your mad at me right now, so I've gone out to clear my head! Love Mariah x Once she'd done that she left the house and headed for Crimson Lights to make a couple of phone calls.

 Tessa meanwhile got herself dressed and was still thinking about how she was going to approach the conversation with Mariah! I just can't believe she is undecided after all the talking we've been doing about having a baby in the last two months, and what it will entail for us both. She took a deep breath and headed down the stairs ready to talk to Mariah! Only to find a note from Mariah, which made Tessa madder than she was before! She can't talk about it now? Tessa said out loud to herself. For god's sake Mariah what the hell! Tessa picked up her phone and dialled Mariah's number only to find the engaged signal. Well, she's obviously talking to someone, thought Tessa as she dialled another number.