Chapter 103 New Pool!

Tessa did another three months of travelling around the States, in front of more massive crowds. She was also doing Coachella in Palm Springs, which was huge for her, seeing as it was her first time there. She and Mariah had a wonderful time away from the kids for the weekend. It also gave them time to talk about, looking for a place in Florida or Los Angeles. How about we see some real estate here? Questioned Mariah. Do you mean Palm Springs? said, Tessa. Well, we are here said Mariah and we can look at Cathedral City, further along. Which will probably be a bit cheaper than here. I'm going to be a bit busy for the next few days said, Tessa. How about we come back on another trip? Mariah laughed. "Tessa" I wasn't expecting you to d that, as well as do Coachella. I could give our parents a ring, and ask them if they mind looking after the kids for a few extra days so that we can have a good look around. Even better said Tessa smiling. I will get the team, to see if this house we're staying in already, will be vacant after we're supposed to move out. How long do we want it for exactly? Let me call home first and see how long I can get our parents to look after the kids.

Don't forget the workmen are also doing the pool for us. So, they may say we have to come home. I'd forgotten all about that said Tessa. Well, to be fair to you, you have been on tour for the last few months, while they have been building it. That's a lie said Tessa they only started it last month. Yeah true, but they're getting on with it so well, that it should be finished by the time we get home. That's great said Tessa getting excited. I'm looking forward to taking the kids in there and swimming in there myself to give me another form of exercise. "Right" This is getting us nowhere. Hand me my phone, please. Mariah grabbed her phone off Tessa. Thanks, she said as she dialed. Hi mom, she was talking to Dena. Hi, how is it going at Coachella? Oh, it's wonderful and mad all at the same time said, Mariah. How's Tessa doing? Oh, is she okay? In fact, she's standing right next to me. Hi Dena, Hi Tessa. Okay, so why the call? asked Dena Is it just you and dad there today? asked Mariah. No, no we're all here said Dena. Why is that? asked Tessa I thought my parents were tomorrow.

We needed all of us today said Dena because the pool is nearly finished. Oh, wow said Tessa. So, Frank and I needed your mom and dad to keep an eye on Bowie and Crystal. Because they are filling it with water and they have a huge tanker out there full of water, and you know how Bowie loves his trucks. I do, said, Tessa. Did they not tell you they were feeling it today? enquired Dena. No mom, we didn't know. What did you phone for? Dena asked again. Oh, it's okay Dena, said Tessa it sounds like you all have your hands full. We will leave it for another time. Leave what? Dena wanted an answer. Mariah butted in. We were going to ask if you would have the kids for a few extra days for us. So, that we can go and have a look at some real estate while we're here in Palm Springs. Wow, that sounds amazing. You're not looking at Florida or Los Angeles? said, Dena. Well, we thought about it, but Mariah suggested we look here because it's closer to Wisconsin. And Los Angeles is just two hours down the road if we want to look there too. Well, I'll say go ahead on behalf of the rest of us said, Dena. We'll be fine. Enjoy your extra days there. She said her goodbyes to them and hung up.

Okay, let's put the real estate plan into action said Mariah delighted with the news. Does this mean we won't be looking for anywhere in Florida? asked Tessa. Err, how about we just keep it to Los Angeles and here for now? It takes us longer to get there too, so it's putting me off a bit said, Mariah. We also did say we didn't want to travel for hours. Your right we did said Tessa I will now get onto the team and see where we stand with this place. I do hope we don't have to move said Mariah we hate having to pack and unpack. Later that day, Devon got back to them to tell them that they could stay where they were after Coachella had finished and Tessa was done with all the press interviews, etc. That's brilliant Devon and thank all the team for us said Tessa as she put the phone down. Well? said Mariah don't keep me in suspense. What did he say? He said we can stay where we are. He also gave me a few names of realtors that he recommends we go and see after I've finished all the concerts and press etc. Great said Mariah no packing to do, and obviously we will wait until after you finish everything contractually with Coachella. Also, you don't have the energy to do anything else until you've finished everything. True said Tessa smiling. I never have any energy to do anything else, apart from this. Tessa swept Mariah off her feet and carried her to the bedroom.