Chapter 90 Moving On!

Mariah was sprawled out on their bed this time. So Tessa picked up one of the bed pillows and a light blanket and returned to the terrace. She laid out the sun lounger completely flat and then made herself comfy. She was fast asleep in no time. Mariah on the other hand had felt Tessa come in and grab the pillow and blanket. Hope she has a good night on the sofa. thought Mariah. When Mariah woke up around seven, it was still a little early to be getting up. But because she needed the toilet so badly, she needed to get up. Obviously, she knew where Tessa had spent the night, so she decided to creep out into the living room area. That's funny she thought, where is Tessa? She ventured out onto the terrace and found Tessa flat out on the sun lounger, fast asleep. That girl can sleep anywhere she thought as she sneaked back to the bedroom, and got back into bed to try and get some more sleep. Tessa woke up around nine, with the sun blazing down on her. She'd forgotten to lower the sun shade when she decided to sleep on the sun lounger last night!

She got up really slowly and stretched her body to loosen it up a bit, after having to sleep in one position all night. She made her way to the bathroom, calling Jaque on the way to bring up some breakfast and coffee for the last time. She cleaned her teeth and then exited. Mariah heard her from the bedroom. Tessa knocked gently n the door and told her coffee and breakfast were on their way. Tessa then went out into the fresh air on the terrace and pressed the button for the sun shade to come out, so they could have breakfast in the shade. Mariah sheepishly came out onto the terrace. Before Tessa could say anything, Mariah apologized for her behavior and said that she hadn't expected Tessa to sleep outside all night. It's okay said Tessa I did take it on myself to sleep out there, and it was comfier than the sofa, being that I'm a little taller than you. Also, it was okay until the sun was shining right in my face this morning, which woke me up. Can we please just move on from everything?

I love you more than anything in this world, apart from our kids obviously, and I hate having a fallout with you. She leaned in tentatively and kissed Mariah lightly on her lips. And most of all, I hate the fact that I can't cuddle up to you in bed. Mariah laughed. Me too she said kissing Tessa a little more deeply. Truce? Mariah held out her hand. Truce said Tessa shaking it, just as Jaque brought out their breakfast and coffees. I'm glad to see, you two have made up he said as he laid everything out on the table for them. Only just said Mariah smiling at Tessa from across the table. This is our last morning together, he said rather sadly. It is said Tessa we've had a wonderful time thanks to you. She handed him a small envelope. What is this? he enquired. It's our thank you to you, for being such a great person. We hope it will help buy a few things for your new baby when he or she arrives. Well thank you so much, he said with tears in his eyes. You have been very special guests to look after, and you have already thanked me, for buying the dinner I shall look forward to taking my wife too.

That's okay said Tessa but we thought you might still need a few bits for the baby. We know how expensive things can be for them. My mobile number and our address in the States are also on there. so that we can stay in touch and we'd love it if you sent us a picture of the baby once they are born. I can do that madame, you've been so very kind. I wish I had guests to look after like you all the time. It would make my job so much easier. I'm sure it would be said Mariah looking at the time. We have to start packing! Oh, no need madame, a team will be up in about an hour to do that for you and there will be a limousine waiting to take you to the airport at eleven, then you will be taken straight to the private jet to take you to London. Private jet? said Tessa I can't pay for one of those. No need to worry madame, it's the hotel's way of saying thank you for staying here said Jaque. Wow! That's amazing said Mariah. No cramped airline plane. Yay! It's going to take away a lot of the stress today said Tessa very thankful.

As Jaque had told them at breakfast, an hour later a couple of room service people came in and did all their packing, while they just sat on the sofa drinking one more cup of Jaque's coffee before they had to leave. They both gave Jaque the biggest hug and kissed him on both cheeks. Which made him turn bright red before they were led out to the limo which whisked them away. Next stop London, said Tessa as they boarded the jet. Oh my god, this is swanky said Mariah as she took her seat. She was also given a glass of champagne. I could get used to this said Tessa strapping herself into her seat and sipping the champagne. I think I'd have to tour for a few more years to be able to afford one though. She looked at Mariah and held out her glass. Here's to another adventure, and to seeing the kids and our parents in a few days' time. Cheers said Mariah and I love you. Awe, that's so sweet of you, after what I put you through in the last couple of days. I love you too. They clinked glasses and then sat back and enjoyed their flight to London.