Chapter 48 Moving in and other things.

Three weeks later and it was nearly Thanksgiving. They would not be sorted in time to be able to host. So they each did their flying visits home before they moved into their own home. Where they would get ready for hosting Christmas. Both families were happy that the girls had bought them a forever home and that they could see them over Thanksgiving. They talked a lot about the new house and how they couldn't wait for everyone to arrive so they could entertain them over Christmas and the New Year. They also discussed Tessa's new tour coming up in February and their wedding, which the girls had decided to have on the grounds of their lovely new homes. "Is it not going to be too cold to do that"? Asked Cindy. "It should be fine that time of year," said Tessa. Not only that but it's Halloween! So the décor alone will be worth it, said Mariah. She loves Halloween, said Tessa, laughing. Excuse me said, Mariah so do you! That is true Tessa, sweeping Mariah off her feet and kissing her passionately with everyone watching her. They all fell about laughing.

So when you get back it's full steam ahead moving out of the shoebox? Asked Carl. Yeah! Said Mariah. We'll be sad to leave it and Tessa will miss the fire escape, where she's written all her songs so far. You'll have to go to the studio now? Said, Dena. Well, I'm hoping now that we have a bit of land, I can build somewhere for me to go and practice? I don't want to use a room in the house because we need them when all you lot come and stay, said Tessa, smiling. What a brilliant idea, said Mariah. I thought so too, said Tessa, smiling at Mariah. After finishing their trip with Carla and Cindy, Mariah pulled Tessa towards her and kissed her when they got on the plane. What was that for? Do I have to have a reason to kiss my future wife? Mariah kissed her again. Well of cause not. Okay, let's get home to the shoebox order some Chinese, get into our sweats unpack, and then chill. 

Luckily we've got the early flight home, so we have the rest of the day to get over all the traveling and I'm so glad we both have tomorrow off as well. Because I think we need it. I mean we have been away for a week and traveling between two families is full-on. Especially all the stuff we got up to with them all said, Tessa. Yeah! I think because they don't see us very often they think we want to do stuff when all we want to do is talk to them and lounge around, said Mariah. I'm guessing over the Christmas holiday they're going to expect us to show them around Wisconsin? said, Tessa. I'm sure they will said, Mariah but we'll also make sure we have a few lazy days too. I'm hoping there will be a few little jobs around the house for Frank and Carl to do, said Tessa. We will have to start making a list once we move in, said Mariah. I'm sure we will need them to chop some wood for that lovely fireplace? Oh yeah, I had forgotten all about that said, Tessa. It's also going to be a bit weird going back to the house, and seeing all the furniture gone that was Sharon's.  

Yes, it will won't it? I wonder what we will have to buy? No idea at this point, until we see the list from the realtor said, Tessa. When they got back to the shoebox they kicked off their shoes, headed for the shower put the bed out, and promptly fell asleep. They woke up around lunchtime! There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed is there? Mariah turned to Tessa who had just opened her eyes. What did you say? Mariah leaned in for a kiss. Ooh, you taste good, said Tessa. Going in again and letting her tongue dance with Mariah's. They had sustained from having sex at their respective family homes because they hated the thought of making loud sexual noises while under their parent's roofs! So they were both gagging for it you might say. They both ended up entwined, their bodies squashed together. Tessa freed Mariah of the top she'd gone to bed in, sucking her nipple as she did so. Mariah started moaning as Tessa intensified the biting and sucking motion. Mariah then started on Tessa. They quickly removed one another's clothing they were wearing.

Mariah was sitting astride Tessa. Oh, I see Miss Copeland you're in charge? I am said, Mariah in a sexy voice. Show me what you have in mind said, Tessa, getting more aroused by the second! Mariah started at the top of Tessa's head and worked her way down her body. She kissed, she nibbled, she rubbed and she sucked in all the right places. And then she hit the jackpot! The G spot! Tessa was beside herself, screaming in pure pleasure. Mariah had never been so adventurous before. She went down on Tessa and found her clitoris and played with it until Tessa could stand it no longer. Mariah then entered her with her fingers to feel Tessa's climax. Which was a big one after everything Mariah had done to her. When Tessa had got her breath back, she looked at Mariah very quizzically. Where the hell did you learn to do that? You've never done anything like that to me before? Not that all the other times have not been wonderful too.