Hatred Turned To Love {Five x Reader}

This is sorta an AU and Five is around the age of 17/18 instead of 13 because I say so lol 

some cursing but not a lot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hated everything about him. I hated his know-it-all and sarcastic attitude. I hated his cocky smirk. I hated those beautifully green eyes of his. I hated how he could get under my skin so easily. I hated how he made me feel stupid when I know I'm not. I hated that he made my heart race whenever he'd look at me. I hated how I'd forget how to properly form sentences around him. I hated how nervous he'd make me whenever we spoke. I hated how easily I would embarrass myself in front of him because I would be so nervous. I hated that I loved everything I hated about him. Above everything else I hated that I fell in love with a boy that barely gave me any thought.

My life was simpler before that Hargreeves boy came into my life. Him and his family made my life chaotic, strange and complicated. I avoided the Hargreeves kids as much as possible, but I couldn't always avoid them since they had to move into the big house that is right beside my family's home which doubled as a bakery. I mean they weren't all bad, but they still did things that made my life more difficult than it needed to be. It didn't help that my parents had made it their mission to be friends with the Hargreeves family like they've done with all of our neighbors. Which meant they were trying to force me to hangout with the Hargreeves kids, luckily that most of them were older than me or at least they would be if I hadn't gone missing for a few years. I don't like thinking about that time outside of the timeline, it wasn't that enjoyable of a time. It was probably to prepare me for the Hargreeves family, but it didn't.

"Sweetheart! Can you please come down here?" My mother's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I sigh softly. "I'll be down in a second!" I say as I finish the sentence I had been writing, which I had stopped writing when I got lost in thought. I make sure everything is saved before getting up from my desk, leaving my room to find my mother. I find her about to go downstairs to the bakery. "You called." I say to get her attention. She looks at me and smiles. "I just wanted to inform you that our neighbors have invited us over for dinner tonight." I groan as I know exactly who she's talking about. "Can I just stay home? I have homework to do." My mom gives me that, 'are you serious?', look. "Now young lady, you will join us for dinner at the Hargreeves' house tonight. You can finish your homework before then." I sigh as I nod. "Yes ma'am." She smiles before going downstairs to the bakery.

I went back to my room to continue working on the English paper I had to finish by the end of the week. When I enter my room I see him there staring at my computer. I rush over to him and my computer and close my computer so he can't read anymore. "I was reading that." He says as he looks at me. "I don't care. Now get out of my room." He just smirks. "Afraid I'll see something embarrassing?" I roll my eyes. "No. I just want to finish my paper before I have to have dinner with you." I say as I try to get him out of my room. "You don't even have to have that finished until Friday." I stop trying to force him to leave as I give him a confused and curious mixed look. "How do you know that? We aren't even in the same English class nor do we have the same English teacher." He opens his mouth to answer, but he doesn't seem to have an answer. He just closes his mouth and teleports out of my room.

I roll my eyes as I go back over to my computer, opening it back up and sitting down. Yet the question still lingered in my head, which made completing my paper to be a difficult task. I groan as I make sure everything is saved before turning off my computer and closing it once it's off. I get up from my desk and go over to my bed, plopping down onto it while staring up at my bedroom ceiling. Once again he filled my mind, causing my heart to flutter as my cheeks warm up. I pulled the pillow out from under my head and placed it on my face. "I hate him so much." I say into my pillow even though I know I don't hate him. I just had to suffer through dinner tonight then maybe I could avoid him for the rest of the week.