Why Is Deadpool Here? {Colossus x Reader}

Requested sorry if it's bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were laying on the ground bored out of your mind. You felt someone standing over you. "Hey (Y/n) what are you doing?" You opened your eyes and saw Deadpool. You sighed in annoyance. "Wade what do you want?" He opened his mouth to say something, but didn't know what he was supposed to say. "I guess whatever the author wants." You looked at him confused, but you just shrugged. "Whatever you say Wade." Deadpool sat down and put his arm around you. You glared at him. "Remove your arm or I will." He laughed, but he didn't move it. "I see that you're supposed to be in love with Colossus." You blushed bright red. "Shut up! He may hear you!" You were outside of Xavier's school for gifted children. You could teleport not only to different places, you can teleport to any day in time. "He won't." You sighed and moved Wade's arm. You got up as you were about to teleport away, but Wade stopped you. "Don't leave (Y/n)!" You glared at him. "Let go! I have some things to do!" That's when Colossus came outside and saw Deadpool was holding onto your ankle. You saw Colossus. "Colossus! Help! Wade won't let me go!" Colossus walked over to you two. He picked up pushing Wade away. You blushed as Colossus held you close. "Leave her alone Wade." You tried to teleport away, but your emotions made that a bit hard because you couldn't think of a place. "Look she's blushing. That means she likes you." You blushed more. "Shut up Wade! Go play in the road!" You growled. Colossus took you inside. "I can walk you know." You looked up at Colossus. He smiles down at you. "I know. I just don't want you to leave." You squeaked a bit as your face became bright red. Colossus took you to his room and placed you on his bed. "Whoa Coloss. We aren't even together and you already brought me to your room." You giggle as you watch him blush. He sits down beside you then gently places a hand on your cheek. "Colossus..." He leans down and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss back. The kiss didn't last long. You both pulled away when you heard some "aww!" As well as a camera. You saw Wade standing there. "Wade go away!" You teleported over to him then pushed him out of the room. You closed the door and locked it. You then teleported back over to Colossus. "Let's continue." You had the best day even if Wade was the reason you stayed with Colossus.