Pietro x Reader

Your name is y/n you are a mutant. A mutant that can create and manipulate fire. Your didn't have many friends. You didn't have any. That all changed when you met Pietro Maximoff. You were sitting outside of your house staring at the sky. You heard police sirens and saw police cars next door. You got up to see what was wrong. Ms. Maximoff was really nice. She had a sweet daughter. You knew she had a son but you never met him. "Excuse me ma'am but do you know anything about some stolen goods?" Ms. Maximoff shook her head. The officers left. "Ms. Maximoff may I come in?" She smiled at you and nodded. "Of course y/n you're always welcomed here." You smiled and walked in. "Y/n why don't you go play I have things to do."
You nodded and wandered around the place. You found yourself at the basement door and you opened it. You saw junk food, a ping pong table, a arcade game and various other things like bean bag chairs which you sat down in one. You sat there until you saw a silver streak. That's when you saw a boy. He was staring at you which made you blush. In an essence you made some popcorn that was laying around pop. He just watched it happen like a little kid on Christmas getting everything they wanted. "Cool!" You blushes more. "Not cool." He looked at you. "Yes it is. Does this cool girl have a name?" You rolled your eyes. "Y/n." He smiled. "I'm Pietro!" He started to zip around the room. You just closed your eyes cause he was making you nauseous just watching. You felt something on your cheek but as soon as you felt it was gone. It left a stingy feeling but you knew exactly what happened. Pietro Maximoff kissed your cheek. "You missed." You were joking but as soon as the words came out you felt something on your lips but the kiss was over way to quick. You knew that day was the start of something new and exciting. You'll never forget meeting Pietro Maximoff even if you tried.