{Biggest Fear} Magneto x Reader

You weren't like the others. Your powers weren't cool like the others. All you could do was move things with your mind. That's all, nothing special. "(Y/n) you are very special oh and we have to go shopping Erik is staying with you this time." Great you get to stay with your crush whom you also feared. You lied down on your bed not leaving your room. That's when you heard your door open. You looked up and saw Erik. Then laid your face back on the pillow. "(Y/n) get up." You shook your head. "You will get up now." You ignored him this time. You felt yourself being picked up. "Erik put me down." He just ignored you. "I hate you." He laughed, "I love you too." You blushed, "D-did you just say you loved me?" He set you down. "Yes why?" His face got closer to yours and you blushed brighter. "I might like you back...." He grinned, "So if I did this you wouldn't mind?" You stared at him confused, but before you could ask he was kissing you. Your face turn bright red, but before you could kiss him back he pulled away. He laughed and walked away. "E-Erik!" He stopped and looked at you. "Yes?" You grabbed his hand. "Will you b-be my..." You mumbled the last word. "Huh? What was that?" You sighed, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He nodded, "Sure." Today was when you got over your greatest fear and got a new boyfriend.