Your Mister J {DaithiDeNogla x Reader}

You had been saving up for a couple of years to go to PAX. You had to wait a long time since you had to get money for not only PAX, but the hotel you'd have to stay at as well as the plane ticket. You lived in England, but traveling wasn't really a problem for you since you were use to it. Your father served in the military while your mom was a travel agent as well as a pilot so you kinda had to move around a lot. Enough of your past. You currently are a YouTuber known as PetitMarshmallow, but most called you Marshy. You were hoping to finally meet some of your friends. You had already met MiniLadd, but you hadn't met the rest of his friends. Anyways, you just arrived to your hotel. You were carrying your luggage because you didn't want to get a bellhop. You kinda brought a cosplay with you because you wanted to dress as the original Harley Quinn since you could do a killer Harley voice.

"Oh come on!" You looked at the people in front of you at the elevator. One of the guys was rapidly pushing the button, but the door still didn't open. You tried not to laugh at how annoyed they looked. "Calm down Tyler. There are other people in this hotel." You recognised the voice of the responder. "Shut up Craig!" You couldn't keep it in any longer. You giggled at how silly they were being. They stopped and looked back at you. Mini smiled while Wildcat looked at you confused. Mini was the only one who knew what you looked like and your real name since you didn't like telling people it. "Marshy! You're here!" Tyler's confused look turned into a surprised look. You walked up to them almost dropping your suitcase that you sadly had to carry around. It wasn't one you could roll around. "Need any help?" You shook your head. "I've got it." The three of you heard a ding and saw the elevator doors open. "Finally!" You all got on the elevator. "So where's your room?" You told them your room number. "Cool you have the one beside David and Marcel which is also the one across from Tyler's and mine while ours is beside Evan and Brian." You smiled and blushed hearing you were next door to Nogla. After waiting for the elevator to get to your floor you guys got out of the elevator. "What took you two so long?!" Wildcat looked like he was about to have some kind of tantrum. He opened his mouth to talk, but you kinda shoved him out of your way so you could put you bags down. "Excuse you." You looked at Tyler and smiled. "You were being slow. Some people have things to do and places to be." Mini and the others tried not to laugh. You looked ahead and walked to your room. The boys followed.

You placed down one of your bags to get out your room key and to unlock your door. You opened your door then picked up the bag and made your way into your room. It was nice, kinda spacious with two neatly made beds, a clean bathroom, a tv, a mini fridge, a nightstand and a wonderful view though you wouldn't be looking at it anytime soon. You heard a knock on your door. You placed your bags on one of the beds then went to open the door. Mini stood there with some of the others. "Yes Craig?" Mini was about to speak when someone had to ask the question. "Mini how does she know your name?" You giggled hearing that it was Nogla. "That's Marshy. Even I knew that." You looked at Vanoss. "Oh really?" He opened his mouth to say something, but Mini intervened. "Do you want to go get some dinner with us?" You nodded and turned around walking over to one of your bags to get your purse since you had a habit of carrying it around with you. Making sure you had your room key you made your way back to the door. You walked out and your door locked behind you. "So where we going?" The boys just shrugged. You sighed and shook your head. "You all are hopeless. I guess we'll just eat at a McDonald's or something." You walked over to the elevator the boys following. You all found a nearby McDonald's and went to eat there. Vanoss, Terroriser, Basically and Wildcat went to find a place for all of you to sit while you, Nogla and Mini ordered. The boys got their food while you waited for yours since they had to make more food. "She's prettier than I thought she'd be." Nogla slightly glared at Tyler. Mini smirked as well did Evan. "Someone looks jealous." Nogla blushes and glares at Vanoss and Mini. "Shut up." You got your food and walked over to the table sitting beside Tyler and Mini. You all started eating and talking about random things. You reached over the table and stole some of Nogla's fries. "Hey! I was gonna eat those!" You giggled and ate the fries. Nogla grabbed your drink and drank from it. You took his drink and drank some of his. "Are you guys sure your not dating?" You blushed bright red and looked away.

"Pretty sure." Nogla looked down at his food with a sad expression. Mini looked at Vanoss. Before of them said anything someone had walked over to the table. "Well if it isn't little miss loser. Thought you learned your lesson in high school not to show your ugly little face around. You're such a ugly wh**e I don't see how the guys could stand being around you." You looked over and saw your old bully throughout school (b/n). They laughed at you along with their friends. "Wow I didn't know you were a mirror." You looked at Tyler surprised. They did as well. "What did you say pig?" You stood up. "I'm just going to go." You grabbed your bag and left the restaurant. The guys watched quietly. "Why are you hotties hanging around that thing? We are way hotter than her." Nogla stood up glaring at the bullies. "That girl you just called ugly is the hottest girl I've ever seen. She may not meet your standards, but she f**king meets mine. Anyone would be lucky to be with her. Don't you ever f**king disrespect her s**tbag!" Everyone looked at Nogla surprised. You had walked back in because you wanted your drink and heard what Nogla said. "Wow Nogla. I never knew you felt that way about me." They all looked at you. Your bullies stormed out pissed. "Hope you die in a hole (Y/n)." You glared at the bullies as they left. Nogla walked over to you. "That's a beautiful name. (Y/n), perfect name for my perfect girlfriend." You smiled and kissed Nogla's cheek. "You own me twenty bucks Evan." Vanoss reluctantly gave Tyler twenty dollars. You rolled your eyes. "I guess we can tell our fans that we are a thing now." You nodded and grabbed your drink. Now you could finally call someone your Mister J.