{Dan Howell x Reader}

Requested, sorry if it's not good. I haven't watched Dan or Phil in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting on your friend Dan's bed. You hadn't realised he was vlogging so you didn't know that you were recorded. You hand been singing a random Disney song since you were in the mood to watch a Disney movie. "And that beautiful singing voice is my friend (Y/n)." You stopped singing and saw Dan looking at you then back at his camera. You blushed and got up leaving his room. You went to the kitchen to grab a snack. Phil was sitting on the couch watching TV. You started to hum the Doctor Who theme. You liked to do that to annoy the boys since you're from America, but you've been staying with them since you still couldn't afford to live on your own. "(Y/n), are you hungry?" You stuck your head out of the kitchen to look at Phil. "Yeah. Dan is vlogging so you might have to wait to ask him. He also embarrassed me. He could've told me that he was vlogging and I would've left his room." Phil smiles and nods. You walk over to him and grab the remote. You put something else on and watch it while Phil goes ask Dan. You were watching Doctor Who.

Phil came back and told you what he was going to get. He knew what you'd want so he didn't have to ask. He left so it was only you and Dan at home. You heard footsteps coming to the living room. You were to busy paying attention to the TV to notice that Dan had said something to you. He then walked off. You then heard the shower so you suspected that Dan was taking a shower. You started to fall asleep watching your show. You fell asleep, but you slept for five minutes. You woke up then went to the bathroom forgetting that Dan had taken a shower. You opened the door to see Dan shirtless. You stared at him blushing. "(Y/n)." You looked away then closed the door then walked back to the living room. You sat on the couch blushing bright red. Phil came back with food and saw you blushing. "What happened?" You looked at Phil. "I kinda forgot Dan took a shower and walked in on him changing, he was shirtless." Dan walked into the living room. You looked at him then looked at the ground still blushing. Phil hands you your food then gives Dan his. You quietly ate your food. Phil whispered something in Dan's ear. Dan nodded and walked over to you. He kissed your cheek. You looked at him. You stopped eating. "Why?" Dan smiles and sits down beside you. "I love you, that's why." You smiled and hugged him. "I love you too." You went back to eating. Phil smiled at you two. "Finally."