{MatPat x Reader}

I know he's with Stephanie, but this is just something I came up with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting at home watching a game theory video MatPat did. You decided to comment your opinion on it and your theory about it. He sent a reply. You smiled as it asked if you two could meet up and talk more about the theory. You replied saying yeah. He sent you a private message and you two talked. You exchanged numbers and started talking to each other. You found out he didn't live to far so you decided to surprise visit him. You knew he was doing a live stream at the moment so you went to crash it. You knocked on the door and Jason answered it. You had talked to Jason a couple of times before, so he let you in not saying anything to Mat. You had some McDonald's since you stopped to get some before you got there. You sat down beside Mat. "Crashing the live stream!" Mat looked at you genuinely surprised. "I got you some food." He smiles and hugs you. "Thank you. Did you get me a Diet Coke?" You smirk. "I don't know. Why don't you try it?" You hand him a Diet Coke. He tastes it and smiles. "Thanks (Y/n)." You noticed chat was asking who you were. "I am (Y/n). I might join the channel or I might start my own channel." You grab some fries from out of the bag. You watched chat and watched Mat. At times you would be staring at him. "Chat is asking if you two are together." You blushed and look at the camera. "Nope." You heard Jason laugh. "She wishes." You glared at Mat still blushing. "You concentrate on your game or I'll take back the food I brought." He laughs and kisses your cheek. You blush more and look down. "Chat wants a real kiss." You glare at Jason. "Shut up Jason!" Mat gently makes you look at him then kisses you on the lips. You kiss back. Mat pulls away. You look away smiling. "I love you (Y/n)." You look at him. "I love you too."