{Zim x Reader}

You were sitting in class bored. Dib was trying to prove Zim was an alien while Zim denied it. You knew he was an alien, but you didn't care. "(Y/n) agree with me!" You looked at Dib confused. You had zoned out like you usually did when they argued. "Really? You weren't listening again?" You sigh. "You two do this everyday it was funny at first, but now it's boring. Just grow up and face the facts that no one cares." The boys were taken back by how annoyed you sounded. "(Y/n) are you okay? You're usually cheery, but you seem gloomy." You stood up as the bell rung. You walked out of the room. You knew it was going to storm and you hated when it stormed. As cliche as it sounded you were terrified of thunder. You never understand why, but you just were. That's why you seemed gloomy. "(Y/n)!" You turned around hearing both Zim and Dib. That's when it started to rain. You clutched your umbrella waiting for them to say something. "You never answered me." That's when it thunder loudly. You tensed up hearing it. "I-I've got to go." You opened your umbrella and started to leave. Zim followed behind you under your umbrella. "Zim go home." He was  clinging to you. You knew the rain hurt him. There was another clap of thunder. You tensed up. "(Y/n) are you okay?" You nod and walk to Zim's house. You were about to leave him when you heard more thunder and jumped into Zim clinging to him. You were shaking scared. "(Y/n)?" You looked at him. You had knocked off his hair to show his antennas. You didn't care about it. "S-Sorry." You got off of him and turned to leave, but felt sick to your stomach to go back in that storm. "You don't have to leave." You nod and close the door. You pull out your cell phone to call your mom to tell her that you'd be staying at a friend's house until the storm passes over which she was okay with. "GIR! Make sure (Y/n) is happy while I'm in the lab and don't leave the house." You watched him walk away and GIR his dog ran over to you hugging you. "HI!" You smile and gently pet his head. "Hey there. Is there any food here?" He nods and let's go of you running to the kitchen. You follow him. You looked for food and saw things that you could make. "How about I make some waffles?" GIR jumps up and down. "WAFFLES!!!" You giggle and make waffles and other breakfast foods. After some time of cooking Zim comes back up stairs to see you made breakfast for dinner. It was still storming, but since you've occupied yourself, you kinda forgot about it. "Did you make this hooman food?" You looked at Zim and nodded. You noticed Zim wasn't wearing the eye contacts, his eyes were magenta which you found cute. "You look nice without your human disguise." You sit at the table. Zim blushes and sits down. After eating you and Zim sat on the couch watching some TV. You laid your head on his shoulder. He tensed up, soon relaxed. "Thank you for a wonderful day Zim. We should do this more often."

Next: Chase (Lab Rats)