It's A Muggle Thing {Draco x Reader}

"(L/n)! You're a disgrace to all Slytherins! You will suffer for everything you've done!" You looked at Pansy who kept yelling at you. "Oi! Pugsy! Shut it. I can't stand to listen to your blabbering. It's useless you'll never be able to destroy me. I'm defying gravity and nothing can bring me down!" Pansy looked at you pissed and confused. She was about to say something else when the prince of Slytherin walked in. Draco looked at both of you annoyed. "What are you two doing?" You looked at him and grinned. "I'm defying gravity!" He rolled his eyes. "Ha! You're not defying anything Muggle wanna be!" You laughed at Pansy. "Oh Pugsy, I live in the Muggle world. I am not affected by your stupid remarks. Now go bug someone else you're starting to make me go sane." She growled and stormed out of the common room. You smirked then looked at Draco who had fallen asleep on the couch. You giggled lightly and grabbed a cover then put in on him. "Sleep well my prince." You gently kissed his forehead then went up the girls dormitory side of the house. You laid down on your bed then read a book slowly falling asleep. You fell asleep reading and when you awoke everything was black. You couldn't see a thing, but you could still hear well. "Hope she likes being blind." You heard Pansy then another voice. "Pansy let's go so we can act surprised." You lightly growled. Your friend Sarah had turned on you. You listened to them leave as you sat up then slowly stood up. You walked down to the common room acting like nothing's happened. You heard some giggles. You growled and started to cry which made the room go quiet. "You think this is funny! Making someone blind is funny to you? Huh? Well it's not! Now I can't see! I can't take care of my little sister anymore! I hope you all learn something from this! If not then you're pretty stupid and stuck up!" You were glad you knew the common room or you would've ran into something. You ran out and tried your best to navigate to somewhere safe. You felt something grab you. "(Y/n)! Calm down!" You recognise it as Harry. "H-Harry? Is that you?" You heard a light "yeah..." You started to cry more. "I can't see. Harry I can't see!" You felt yourself being pulled away from Harry into someone's arms. "Malfoy." You felt the grip get tighter. "Potter." Yep that was Draco alright. "Draco... Pansy, she made me..." You heard a sigh. "It's ok. I know I told Dumbledore. Everything will be ok." You smiled a little bit. "I guess I'm no longer defying gravity." You heard Draco laugh. "What does that even mean?" You smiled brightly. "It's a Muggle thing." You felt a kiss on your cheek. "Well you're my Muggle thing." You blushed and nodded. "Yep I'm your Muggle thing."