Past Lovers {Byakuya x Reader}

Basics will only be needed and sorry, but you'll be using my OCs zanpakto in this story! Sorry if I spell anything wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are Kisuke Urahara's daughter. Your name is (Y/n) Urahara. You were in the underground training area of the shop training with Setsumi. She was like you. She looked fragile, but is very strong. You were destroying a lot of rocks, but you didn't care. "(Y/n) I think that's enough training for today." You nodded and went to put you zanpakto back in your room. "You're getting better everyday." "Well I do have a great teacher." You smiled at your dad. "I see what you're doing there. Don't think I don't know you want something." You grinned, "And you know exactly what I want too." Kisuke sighed, "I know you miss the soul society, but I doubt Rukia would take you back with her." "I'm old enough to go on my own! I'm not a kid anymore!" Tesai watched you two bicker about the subject like you two always would. Jinta sighed out of annoyance, "Why do we have to always listen to them bicker about this? I could be doing more important things that listen to them argue!" Ururu sighs, "Jinta you know you shouldn't be complaining." You sighed in frustration. You decided to go take a shower. After that you sat outside. You saw Rukia come with Ichigo, Renji, Ohime, Chad and Uyru. "Rukia~ I have a request to ask of you.~" She gave you that 'go on' look. "Will you accompany me to the soul society?" They all looked at you like you just said something inappropriate. Ichigo was the first to say something. "Why do you want to go there?" You sighed, "It's a long long story, but the short version is I'm from there and I miss all my old friends from there." Renji just laughed. Rukia hit him. "Stop laughing you idiot!" Ohime, Chad and Uyru just stared at you. "Ichigo if you don't believe me ask your dad he'll tell you that I'm from the soul society!" Ichigo sighed, "I believe you." "So is this a yes?" You looked at Rukia with a lot of hope in your eyes. She nods. A hell butterfly comes out of nowhere and allows you to go to the soul society. Rukia and Renji accompany you, but end up losing you as soon as you enter the soul society. You ran off to see the fourth squad. It was your second favorite. You snuck in without getting caught. You saw Unohana was still captain. Some squad four members looked at you crazy. You went up to the lieutenant. "Excuse me are you the lieutenant of squad four?" She nodded, "Yes, why?" "Good. I need to speak with your captain please." She nods and takes you to Captain Unohana. "Um Captain you have a guest." Unohana looked at you and smiled. "It's been a long time hasn't it (Y/n)." "Yes it has." Her lieutenant left you two to talk. "So who's still captain?" "Me, Head Captain Yamamoto, Ukitake, and Shunsui." You nod, "Ok. Who are the new captains?" "Soi Fon, Byakuya, Sanji, Toshiro, Kenpachi, Mayuri." You grin, "Wow I only know two people from that list." "Why do I take you around to meet each squad captains and their lieutenants." "I'm ok with that!" You two get up and Unohana takes you two the second squad first. You see Soi Fon and smile. "I see you moved up in the ranks." Soi Fon looks at you then to Unohana. "What brings you here to squad two's barracks?" "I'm just showing (Y/n) around its been awhile since she's been here." You look around, "Hey Captain Unohana is it ok if I go ahead and meet the other captains? I'll say I'm thinking about joining a squad and I'm not exactly sure which one to join." She nods and you leave. You head to squad thirteen. "Hmm..." You look around for Captain Ukitake's room. You open a door and slightly and see Captain Ukitake and Shunsui drinking some tea. You open the door all the way then close it knowing they are staring at you. You turn around and look at them. "If it isn't my third and fourth favorite captains! Oops... I really shouldn't have said that. Sorry!" They stare at you in confusion which makes you giggles. "Silly me it's been over a hundred years since we've seen each other." They were still confused. "I know!" You took down your hair and got on your knees. "Hello Captain Uki and Captain Shushy!" Captain Ukitake still was confused, but Captain Shunsui smiles. "Well if it isn't little (Y/n)." That's when Captain Ukitake smiled. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" "Yep!" "Have you visited Unohana yet?" You nodded, "She's the first person I visited, now I have to meet and visit five more captains!" You hugged both males. "See you two later!" With that you left and went to squad six's barracks. "I wonder if he'll remember me." You knocked on the captain's door and heard a soft come in. You open the door then closed it behind you. "I see you're a captain now instead of a hot headed kid." Byakuya looked up at you. "Who are you?" You sighed, "I knew it you wouldn't remember me. It's not like we were friends anyway. After all you only babysat me like everyday." You could tell he was getting annoyed even if he didn't show it. "Aw come on Byakuya you have to remember me! I was your best friend! I even had a crush on you, but you probably didn't like me that's probably why you don't remember me." "(Y/n) please stop talking." You nodded. "Oh and I had a crush on you two when we were little and I never forgot about you." You grinned and went over to him and kissed him. "Well I might join your squad after all." You grinned and left a somewhat dumbfounded Byakuya to go talk to the head captain about joining squad six. And after that day not only did you join squad six, you got a boyfriend too. You dad couldn't stop you, but you would visit when you could. You and Byakuya may have been past lovers, but you'll always find each other even if you don't think it's possible.