Your Gangster {Fuyuhiko x Reader}

August 16. The day of your crush's, Fuyuhiko, birthday. Peko had told you about it. She knew about your crush on him. "You're going to get him something right?" You looked at Mahiru. "I think so. I'm not sure what to get him, but I'll get something." You felt someone ruffle your hair. "He'll love anything you give him." You glared at Makoto. "Stop doing that." You fixed your hair. Makoto was a childhood friend while Mahiru was a friend you made through school. "Who'd want something from a pig like you?" You looked at Hiyoko. She wasn't your friend, but one of Mahiru's friends. Hiyoko bullied you, but you couldn't ever tell Mahiru. "My friends." Hiyoko laughed. "You're so stupid. Those friends of yours don't really care about you. They're your friend out of pity." You were tired of hearing Hiyoko saying things about you. You didn't care what she said about you, but she won't get away with saying stuff about your friends. "You don't know sh*t. All you care about is your f**king self. I don't see how Mahiru can stand being around you." You were so calm, but had been death glaring Hiyoko. Everyone stared at you surprised. No one had ever heard you curse. "Miss (L/n)!" You looked at the teacher not in the mood for anyone. "Principal's office!" You stood up and went to the principal's office.

You knocked on his office door. "Come in." You opened the door and walked in. You closed the door behind you. "(Y/n)?" You looked and saw Fuyuhiko, Mondo and Nekomaru along with the principal. "Miss (L/n) what brings your here?" You rolled your eyes. "My stupid f**king teacher got mad that I cursed. What's the big deal? I didn't get in a fight so I shouldn't be in any trouble." Mr. Kirigiri nodded and motioned for you to sit down. You sat down in between Mondo and Nekomaru. "Why were you cursing?" You blood started to boil. "That stupid b**ch Hiyoko. Saying my friends weren't really my friends. Like I couldn't get friends. That wh**e thinks she's better than me." Mondo smirked and Nekomaru laughed. Fuyuhiko stared at you in disbelief. "Well I'll have a talk with her." You stood up and walked to the door. "You should expel her. Kids like her should be burning in h*ll." You walked out and went to your room instead of back to class. Once in your room you stayed in there for the rest of the school day. "They don't know. They're to stupid to notice her bullying you. They'll never find out." That's when you heard a knock on your door. You stared at your door hoping that they'd go away. That's when the knocking continued. You eventually got annoyed with it so you answered the door. "What!" You saw Fuyuhiko standing there. He glared at you and pushed past you into your room. "Who said you could come in here? Get out!" Fuyuhiko turned around and grabbed your cheeks. "Shut up!" You stared at him. That's when tears started to fill your eyes. "I c-can't..." Fuyuhiko pulled you into a hug. "I said shut up." You buried your face into his chest crying. The gangster sighed. "You could've told me. I could've helped you." You looked up at him still crying. "(Y/n)?" You looked back and saw Makoto and Mahiru along with a few others, but you couldn't really tell who.

"What do you f*ckers want?" Makoto walked into your room with Mahiru following him. "We're here to check on our friend." Fuyuhiko let go of you and pushed you into Makoto then left. You watched him leave. Makoto wiped away your tears. "Go after him." You looked at Makoto and smiled a bit. You chased after Fuyuhiko. "Baby face!" Fuyuhiko stopped and glared at you. "What'd you call me?!" You walked up to him. "Baby face." You gently placed your hands on his cheeks smiling. "Sorry for not saying this earlier. Happy Birthday Fuyuhiko." You kissed him. You were surprised that he kissed you back pulling you close. "You owe me ten dollars Mahiru. I told you she was going to kiss him." You two pulled away and saw Peko, Makoto and Mahiru. "Guys!" They looked at you and Fuyuhiko then smiled. You felt yourself being picked up. You looked at Fuyuhiko as he carried you to his room. "We're going to continue this in my room." You blushed and nodded.

Next: Victor Creed x Child!Reader