Best Day Ever {Markiplier x Reader}

You sat in your apartment playing a game. You were so into it that you hadn't heard a knock on your door. Your then was opened and you looked at your door. You saw your roommate then paused your game. "(Y/n) you need to stop playing those stupid video games and go get a real job." You rolled your eyes. You worked at a cafe that not many people had heard of. "I have a job. Now if you excuse me I have to get ready for said job." You shooed your roommate out. You were already ready for work you just needed to save your progress. Once you were done with that you got up and went to work. You took the bus since you didn't feel like driving.

You made it to work safely. Your boss saw you then went to the back. You put on an apron. You clocked in then stood behind the register. You stood there and waited. Some people came in, but not many. You were currently cleaning a table. The bell on the door rang signalling that someone had came in. "Welcome to Caslisto's Cafe. I'll be with you in one moment." You finished cleaning and pulled out your notepad. You looked at the guys that came in. You saw guy with green hair, then a guy with blue hair, as well as a guy with a bear hat and another guy. "Oh my... Um what would you four like?" You recognised all four of them. They looked at each other and shrugged. "Take your time I'll come back in a few minutes to see if you're ready." You smiled and put your notepad in your apron pocket. You went back to cleaning tables. "Wow... Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, CinnamonToastKen and Pewdiepie came to the cafe I work at. I could get some tips on some of my games." You were a fan, but you'd treat them like they were a normal person. "She's hot." You blushed, but acted like you didn't hear that. "Jack she's standing right there." You giggled and shook your head. You went back to the register and looked at somethings. You went back over to the guys. "Alright you four ready to order?" You pulled out your notepad. "What would you recommend?" You looked at Ken and smiled. "I like the hot chocolate it helps soothe me after playing a horror game." You blushed a bit. "I'd like some green tea." You nodded and wrote that down. Then the others ordered some hot chocolate. You wrote that down and smiled. "Alright."

You went to make them their orders. When you were done making them you took them their orders. "Here you go. One green tea and three hot chocolate." They smiled and you walked off. You pulled out your DS you had and played whatever game you had with you. "Come on! That was super effective! Water beats Fire!" You growled and turned off the game after you saved it. You looked up and saw Mark looking at you. You blushed and looked down. "Pst. Mark! Stop staring at her." You giggled and grabbed their receipt. You grabbed a napkin and wrote your number on it. You went over to them and gave Mark the receipt and the napkin. You blushed more and walked back over to the counter. You phone started to go off and it was loud. It was Spider Dance from Undertale. You blushed and answered it. "Hello?" You heard Mark say hey. You giggled and hung up. "Call me anytime. Name is (Y/n), got it memorised?" You smiled happily as you received a text from Mark that said: "let's hang out sometime." You giggled and had to tell your roommate about it. Today was the best day ever.