Bunny {Aiden x Reader}

Sorry that Aiden is ooc, but I just thought he'd act like that if he was in love. Kid n' Teenagers is a great comic so I recommend it if you like weird and random things. Onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had just moved in with your cousin Ted since your parents lost custody of you. You use to live with drug addicts, you never spoke, you never smiled. Now you had to actually speak. You didn't even think that it was possible to be happy until you met Aiden. He was the same age as you.

You walked up to the house. The car that brought you had left since you didn't have many things. You had a backpack on which had the few clothes you had, you were also holding onto your stuffed bunny that you got for your fourth birthday from your aunt and uncle. You knocked on the door. You heard footsteps soon the door opened. A boy with green hair looked at you. You stared at his hair. "Ted, who is it?" You looked past Ted to see your aunt. You waved at her. She smiled sweetly. "(Y/n). Ted let her in." Ted moved out of the way to let you in. You walked inside and walked over to your aunt. Her smile disappeared when she got a better look at you. You looked filthy. "Come (Y/n). You're getting a bath." You nodded and followed her obediently. Ted watched a bit confused. You got to the bathroom, your aunt gave you a bath. She looked through your backpack to find clean clothes, but they were all dirty. "Wait here." You stood there in a towel waiting for her to return. She came back with some clothes for you to wear. It was a big t-shirt, some clean underwear and some shorts. She helped you get dressed.

After some time of drying and brushing out your hair you went downstairs to see Ted with two other boys. One had blonde hair the other had blackish hair. You saw the tv on some cartoon. Your eyes lit up as you ran over to the tv sitting really close to it watching the show. "Ted, who's the girl?" Ted looked at his friend. "Chris that is my cousin (Y/n). She's apparently going to be living with us. That's what my mom said anyways." The show ended, you looked at Ted as you opened your mouth to say more, but no words came out. Ted looked at you confused. You closed your mouth and looked down. "Ted I think she wants to watch more of the show." You looked up and nodded. Ted looked at Chris. "How do you know that?" Chris shrugged. Ted put on more cartoons for you. You smiled for once. That's when a picture was taken. "First smile." You looked at your aunt. "I can't wait to know your first word will be." You smiled and went back to the show.

After some time you got hungry, but didn't say anything. You got up and walked to the kitchen. You tried finding something to eat, but ended up knocking over a cup and it broke. Ted ran into the kitchen and saw you carefully picking up the broken glass. "(Y/n), are you hungry?" You looked up and nodded at Ted. He sighed and walked over to you helping you pick up the rest of the glass throwing it away. "Hmm... How about a sandwich?" You nodded. Ted grabbed the bread and looked at you. Chris and the other boy walked in. "Ted are you making lunch?" He nods as he looks at Chris. "What are you making?" You looked at Chris. "Witches!" Ted looked at you surprised. "Witches?" You nodded. "She means sandwiches." Chris nodded. "Cool. Make me one. Aiden do you want one." Aiden shrugs. "I guess. Freaks." You giggled and walked over to Aiden. "Bunny." He looked at you confused. You grabbed Aiden's hand and dragged him to find your bunny. "Bunny. Bunny?" Aiden was confused and blushing. That's when you ran into your aunt. She handed you your bunny. It was now clean. You smiled and put it on Aiden's head. "Bunny King!" You pointed at yourself. "Bunny Queen." Aiden blushed and took the bunny off his head and gave it back. "Freak." You smiled at him. You went back to the kitchen with him and eat lunch.

It had been a month now and you were best friends with Aiden. You were like a normal kid. You were sitting outside drawing. "What are you drawing (Y/n)?" You looked at Ted and blushed a bit. "Aiden." He smirked at you. "Someone has a crush on him." You blushed more. "S-Shut up." Ted walked past you as he walked to Chris and Aiden's house, which was right next door. You got up and followed him like a little duckling. Chris stood outside holding a bunch of cats. You giggled and shook your head. "Crazy cat boy." Ted nods in agreement. "Yeah Chris is a crazy cat boy." You saw Aiden and walked over to him. He was playing on his PSP. You watched him noticing he was fighting a boss. "Hey bunny boy." Aiden jump getting his character killed. "(Y/n)! Don't do that! Now I'll have to start all over again." You giggled and took his PSP from him. "You'll have to get it back first." He was about to grab it back when you ran from him. Aiden chased you. You giggled as you stopped to hide the PSP. Before you could run away from the spot Aiden grabbed you. "Give it back now (Y/n)." You stuck your tongue out. "I've hidden it." He grabbed your cheeks. "Tell me where it is now." Ted and Chris both noticed you to were really close so they 'accidentally' bumped into you both making you kiss Aiden. You blushed bright red, you pulled away quickly and looked at the ground. "I-I'm sorry." You pulled away from Aiden and ran home going to your room. You sat in your room trying not to cry. "Why did they do that? Aiden probably hates me now."

You laid on your bed wrapped in your covers, lights off and your door closed. That's when you heard a knock on your door. "Go away." That when the door opened. You didn't even look to see who it was. "I said go away." That's when the door closed. You sighed as you say up removing some of the covers. You saw Aiden and blushed. You looked away. "What do you want Aiden?" He walked over to you. Aiden placed your bunny on your head. "Bunny Queen." You looked at him as the bunny fell off of your head. He gently grabbed your cheeks then kissed you. You kissed back. "They grow up so fast." You pulled away from the kiss to see Chris and Ted standing in the doorway. You smirked at them. "You two are next." Ted's eyes widen as he casually walked off dragging Chris off with him. You giggled as you hugged Aiden. "Thanks Bunny King." He hugged back. "Anything for my Bunny Queen."