{Branch x Reader}

Requested! Sorry it's sad, but does get happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You watched them dance and sing happily. You would've pretended to be happy as well, but once you lost your color you weren't sure how to pretend anymore. "Come on Poppy!" You watched your twin sister play with her friends. You had always been in her shadow that's why you always pretended to be happy, but what turned you grey was when Poppy got the boy of your dreams to fall for her. "(Y/n)?" You looked to the side and saw your father. You looked down and moved away from him. "Your color... It's gone." You nod and look towards Poppy and the others as well as Branch. "I guess you don't need two daughters." You ran off. Poppy heard you and looked in your direction. "Poppy what's wrong?" The others looked in the direction Poppy was. "(Y/n)! Come back!" You ran until you found yourself in an unfamiliar place. You sat down and sighed sadly. "They'll be happier without me." You heard shouting, but you ignored it. "(Y/n)!" You heard running and felt arms wrap around you. You growled and pushed Poppy away. "Leave me alone!" Poppy was taken back by your anger. She was surprised, but super confused. The others reached you two. Your eyes landed on Branch. You felt like crying so you looked away trying to hold back your tears. "What's wrong sis?" You looked at Poppy as tears welled up in your eyes. "What's wrong? What's wrong?! Everyone treats me like your shadow! Only reason people like me is because I'm your sister! Then you had to go and steal the only thing that I loved! I guess I'm never meant to be happy!" Everyone gasped as tears fell down your face. Poppy was really shocked and speechless. "Wait... What did I steal that you loved?" You looked from her to Branch then to the ground. "It doesn't matter." You turned away, but felt a hand grab your wrist. "Please don't leave." You looked back at Branch and smiled slightly. "Everything will be okay." You pulled away from him and ran off.

3 years later~
You quietly hummed a old tune. Slowly you regain your color, but you couldn't fully regain it. "Hey watch out!" You turned in time to stop some young trolls from getting hurt. "Whoa! You look just like Queen Poppy!" You smiled weakly. "Yeah I do. The perks of being her twin sister." The kids looked at you in awe. The kids grabbed your hands and dragged you to the troll tree. You giggled as you made your way back home. "Queen Poppy! Queen Poppy! We found your sister! We found her! We found her!" Poppy looked at the kids then at you. She smiled brightly. "(Y/n)! You're back!" You nodded the kids let go of your hands. As soon as they let go of your hands you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. "(Y/n). You're back." You blushed and smiled. "Please don't leave me ever again." You looked back at Branch and smiled brightly as your color returned. "Never again."