{Grillby x Reader}

Requested! Sorry if it's short and not good. I've always thought of Grillby as a father figure than a boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting in Grillby's 2. Your friend Frisk had invited you to hang out with them. You sighed as you waited for Frisk to get there. "They're late. Not the first time I've been stood up." A cup was placed in front of you full of soda. You looked up at who placed it there. It was Grillby. He was really kind even if your family disowned you after you started hanging out with Frisk and the monsters. "Thanks." You played with the straw in the cup. Frisk entered with Sans. They ran up to you and tried to hug you. You look down at the kid and smile picking them up. You sat them in your lap. "You're late Frisk. I was about to leave, but something told to stay." You looked up at Grillby who was busy doing other things. Frisk noticed you looking at Grillby. They signed, 'Do you like him?' You blushed. "I just met him Frisk. How could I possibly like him? It's not like it would work out anyways." You looked down. "What makes you say that?" You looked at Sans. "You don't understand how many people disown me and hurt me because I'm friends with monsters. Though that's really not the reason people hurt me, but that's beside the point." You looked away. Sans gently placed a hand on your shoulder. "Who's been hurting you? Grillbs and I would gladly put them in their place." You blush and shake your head. "Violence isn't the answer." You looked to grab your drink, but saw Grillby standing there looking at you. You stare at him blushing. Frisk smirks. "Seems Grillbs likes (Y/n)." You blushed even more as you glare at Sans. "Don't joke about that!" He laughs. "I'm not joking." You feel a piece of your hair being gently pushed back. It didn't hurt, but it did feel warm. You looked and saw Grillby really close to you. You smile and Sans laughs so more. "See he really likes you." You play with your hair. "Well maybe I like him back." Frisk signed, 'Flirt!' You blushed and shook your head. "I can't. Even if I wanted to I'm bad at flirting." You felt kiss on your forehead, it was warm and it made you giggle. You write down your number and give it to Sans. "For Grillby, napkins are flammable." Sans nods. "Well I'd love to stay longer, but I have to really get groceries and that's going to take forever. See you later Frisk. Sans be good and Grillby call me whenever." You get up and leave smiling. You may have been shunned from others, but at least the monsters cared.