Rainbow and Ink {Ink Sans x Reader}

Requested! Sorry if it's not that good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting outside of the timelines waiting for the rest of the Sans' and Papyrus' to get here. You and Ink were throwing a party for all the Sans' and Papyrus' from the different AUs. You didn't actually belong in any timeline, but that didn't bother you. "(Y/n)?" You look at UT!Sans. "Yes Sans?" He sighs. "I've been calling you for awhile now." You blushed. "Oh. Heh. I guess I was daydreaming again." He laughs a bit. "Thinking about Ink?" Your blush darkens. "No! W-Why would you ask that?!" UF!Sans laughs. "You totally were thinking about him." Your face was completely red. "Shut up!" You covered your mouth trying to keep from throwing up paint. You did that whenever you got really emotional. It would be different colors. If you were happy/embarrassed it would be red, sad/depressed it would be blue, etc. "Aw! That's so cute! The Magnificent Sans will help you get together!" You removed your hand to speak, but you threw up red paint. Ink saw and ran over to you. "(Y/n) are you okay?" You wipe away some paint off your mouth. "Yeah just got to excited. Don't worry." You smile and Ink blushes a bit. US!Sans pushes Ink closer to you. Ink is pushed into you and you both fall. You squeak and close your eyes blushing. Ink looks down at you and blushes. "You okay (Y/n)?" You open your eyes and look into his eyes. You slowly nod. "Yeah." Ink gets up and helps you up. You glare at US!Sans. "Don't ever do that again blueberry." Ink looks at Blueberry then back at you. UF!Sans grabs your hand and pulls you into a hug. You squeaked again. "Fell let me go!" Ink was confused. You tried to get away from Fell. "Come on don't you like my hugs?" You felt his hand go up your shirt. "Stop!" You blushed bright red. Sans pulls you away from Fell. "That's not how you treat a lady." You looked at Ink hoping he'd help you, but he was standing there confused. Blueberry pulls you away from Sans. "She's mine now!" You sighed as you were pulled and pushed around until you felt yourself being picked up. You saw strings that Error uses. "Great another Sans to make my life miserable. I didn't ask for help! I don't need help! Maybe I'm not ready to tell Ink that I like no that I love him! Just leave me alone!" You were starting to cry as you felt yourself about to throw up. You were placed down and threw up a mixture of colors. You ran away from the Sans' there.

You had went over to the Papyrus' to calm down. UT!Pap looked at you concerned. "What happened (Y/n)?" You sighed. "I embarrassed myself in front of Ink and got mad at the other Sans' for trying to help me though it felt like they were forcing me to do something against my will." Pap gently patted your head. "It'll be alright. Would you like me to help?" You were about to say something when you felt yourself being pulled back. You saw a rope around you and knew Ink had made it. You sighed when you were being dragged backwards. You felt yourself hit something and looked back to see Ink. "Why'd you leave?" You looked away. "I need to calm down." He wraps his arms around you. "I love you too (Y/n) so don't worry about me not loving you back." You smile. "I know. It's just Fell was being a bit touchy." Ink's grip tightened. "I won't let him touch you ever again." You giggled and turned around. You gently kiss him. Even if you couldn't physically kiss back you could tell he was. "Aw! They are so cute together!" You glared at Blueberry. Ink laughs as Blueberry looks away. You giggle and look back at Ink. "You complete me." You looked at Ink with a confused look. "You are my rainbow." You blush and smile. "You're my Ink."