Puddin {Wes x Reader}

You were sitting on the ground at a con. You were supposed to be doing a panel, but it starts in a couple of minutes. You sighed as you got up and went to where the panel was being held. You started humming Criminal by Brittany Spears. It went well with who you were cosplaying. You were cosplaying the original Harley Quinn. You went to the room your panel was supposed to be. You saw a table and some chairs. You placed your things down then started setting up what wasn't set up. That's when people started fill the room. You smiled at your audience. "Why hello! You guys probably thought this was going to be a normal panel, but I, Harley Quinn, have taken over and Marshy has been taken to my secret hideout. Now let's get started!" You giggled sounding just like the original Harley. "We're going to call my puddin." You grabbed your phone and called Wes putting him on speaker. He answered. "Hello?" You put a finger up to your lips to say shh to your fans. "Hey puddin! Where are you?" He tried not to laugh. "I'm at the con just like you." You nod. "Alright, can you find Mr. J?" He said yeah as he looked for a Joker. "Alright I found one." You smiled. "Hey Mr. J!" The person he found was freaking out a bit. "Want to join my fans?" The person said yes still freaking out. "Well tell my puddin to bring you here." Wes smirked. "I'll see you then." You looked at your fans. "Alright, love you puddin." He blushes a bit. "Love you too (Y/n)." You blushed and your fans awed as you hung up. After sometime of playing games Wes got there with the Joker he found earlier. You saw Wes and smiled. "Puddin!" You ran over to him and hugged him. Wes almost fell, but he hugged back. "Want a sweet treat?" His eyes lit up. You gently grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. Before he could register what just happened you pulled away and ran over to the table. You leaned over it grabbing a bag of chocolate. He walked over to you. Your fans were fangirling/fanboying. Wes picked you up by your waist. You had the bag in your hand, but dropped it when he picked you up. It landed on the table. "I love you (Y/n)." You blushed and smiled as he placed you down. "I love you too puddin."