Birthday Surprise {Ohmwrecker x Reader}

Today is Ohm's birthday so I decided to do a special Oneshot for him. I seriously doubt he'll see this, but happy birthday Ohm!
Things to know:
-(Y/n) = Your name
-(F/n) = Friend's name
-(N/n) = Nickname
-Reader is gender neutral
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was your best friend's birthday, that friend is Ohmwrecker. He wasn't only your best friend, he's also your crush. Though you hadn't met yet in person you still fell in love with him. There was so many things about him that just made you happy. You had realised after spending time gaming with him you had fallen for him. It had gotten so bad that you almost slipped up when you were gaming with him and a few of your other friends. "(Y/n), you're spacing out again. Are you seriously thinking about Ohm again? Seriously girl, you need to ask him out already. You could do that as your birthday gift for him!" You glare at you friend (F/n), they were usually right about things. "I'm not telling him I like him and that I've had a crush on him since forever! It's too-" They interrupted you. "Cliché? I know, but it'll be a big surprise! Come on, you know you wanna do it." They had such a smug grin on their face, but they were right. "Fine, but can you help me? I don't want to chicken out or mess it up." They shook their head. "Sorry sweet cheeks, but I have leave for work soon. Why don't you make a video and send it to him? You're usually good at speaking your mind when you make videos so why not do it like that, that way you don't have to actually talk to him until he sees the video." You nod as your friend gets up and starts to leave for work. You get up off the couch and go to your room to record your video. "Okay here goes nothing." You set up everything then you start recording. "Hey there! It's me (N/n) and I was hoping I could tell you something. Well first off, happy birthday Ohm. I hope you're having or had a wonderful day. Um... I wanted to confess something to you and since I'm too scared to tell you myself, my friend suggested I make a video for you instead so that what I'm doing. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. You're everything to me. I love you. I love the way you make me laugh when I'm feeling down. I love the way you make my heart race when you talk to me whenever it's just us playing video games. I love the way you make me feel every day. I love your laugh. I love your amazing personality. I love everything about you, even if I've never seen you. Looks don't matter to me, how you treat me and how treat others is what matters. I love you for you. Nothing would change that. I completely understand if you don't feel the same way back, but it feels great to finally tell you even if it's through a video. As always, be careful and stay fluffy!" You smile at the camera before ending the video. You then edited some of it. You tried to keep from taking things out so he'd know how you felt. Once done with editing you labelled the video "Birthday Surprise" then sent it to him. It took some time before he messaged you back, but what the message he sent you was what surprised you the most. It said 'I love you too, can't wait to see you in person soon.' You smiled and messaged back. 'Yeah can't wait to do couple things with you ;)' You received one more message. 'Me either, I'm glad you're mine now ;) Thnx for the B-Day surprise.' Even though it wasn't your birthday, he was the best gift you could ever get.