{Keith x Reader}

Requested! Sorry I've been having writers block.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on! I didn't mean it!" You glared at Lance. "Oh really?" Lance was your older brother and thought that you shouldn't like Keith or be apart of Voltron. You weren't a Paladin, but you helped protect the universe with them. "(Y/n) you know I'm just worried about your well being." You slapped Lance. "You just don't want me to be happy! It's all about you Lance! I'm never allowed to be happy!" You stormed off as tears threatened to fall. Lance looked at the ground and rubbed his cheek. "Wow. You really know how to handle girls." Lance glared at Keith. "Shut up mullet head! It's not like you could do better!" Keith stood up and smirks. "Of course I can." He walks off after you. You were sitting in your room hugging a pillow as tears rolled down your face. Keith knocked on your door then walked in. "Hey (Y-... Are you crying?" You wiped away your tears as you look at Keith. "No. I'm just..." Your mind drew a blank on excuses. He chuckles as he sits down beside her. "Hey it's okay to cry. Lance is a jerk and doesn't know how to treat a girl." You smiled at Keith and hug him as the pillow fell out of your lap. "Keith you're the best." He blushes a bit as he smiles and hugs back. "No you are." You blush and look at him. "Can I tell you something?" He nods. As you open your mouth to say something you door opens. "(Y/n) we... Um... Did I interrupt something?" You looked at Hunk and blushed bright red. "Hunk!" He grins at you then winks. "Use protection." Your face was completely red as Hunk left laughing. Keith was just as red as you. "S-So what w-were you going to say?" You looked back at Keith as you clear your throat. "Right." You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "I really like you, I understand if you don't feel the same way I just needed to tell you." Keith smiles as he gently places his hand on your cheek. "That's good. That means I can do this." Before you could say anything he kissed you, which you gladly returned. You two had gotten so wrapped up in the kiss that neither of you noticed Lance had come to apologise, but left not wanting to interrupt.