True Feelings {Kuga Sakurai x Reader}

You worked with Misaki at the cafe. You had to work there since your parents homeschooled you and forced you to take singing lessons ever since you told them when you were three that you wanted to be a singer. You had preformed once or twice. You mainly would sing songs that were popular at the time. You had songs you were writing, but you're parents didn't know it. "(Y/n). Get back to work." You were brought out of your thoughts. You looked at Misaki and nodded. You walked over to a table and took someone's order. You hummed as you walked away giving Usui the order. You have other people their orders. It had been a slow day till he came. Kuga Sakurai, your crush. You went over and took his order as calm as can be. He payed you no attention. He was too busy flirting with Misaki. You felt heartbroken being ignored by Kuga. You walked away looking down hearing customers talk about that. You didn't get Kuga's order since he gave it to Misaki and you weren't going to just stand there looking like an idiot. You sat in the back where the employees changed. You told your boss that you felt sick so you were going to leave early. You had changed into your normal clothes as Misaki came in. "(Y/n), don't go. He's not worth your tears." You glared at him. "What is he worth then? Huh? Not me apparently. He hasn't even looked at me once! I use to be friends with him! Now he's just a flirting bastard who has broken my heart! I hate him!" You had shouted that all and were crying. You ran past Misaki as she stood there stunned. You ran out back so no one could watch you cry. You sat out back of the cafe crying. You heard the back door open. "Hey..." You looked up seeing Kuga. He looked annoyed, but you could see the guilt in his look. "Go away, I hate you!" He hesitantly sat down beside you. He pulled you close. "Sorry, (Y/n). I didn't realise you worked here and I didn't realise you still felt that way about me." You laid your head on his shoulder. "It's ok... It's just a lost cause..." He felt him tense up. "That's not true. Let's take this day by day, and get to know each other over again." You smiled. "I'd like that." You knew he knew your true feelings, but that didn't bother you.