{Sick Days} Pietro x Reader

You weren't one to hate many people, but there was one exception to that. His name is Pietro Maximoff. He lived next door to you. It all started one day in class the other day. You were minding your own business when Pietro kept messing with you. He'd go get things from the teacher's desk and put them on your desk. He was staring at you this time. "Maximoff what do you want?" Trying to keep your cool and not create a storm. Yes you were a mutant too. "Nothing." He kept moving. You sighed and got up. You went over to the teacher. "Excuse me. Ms. Martin may I go to the nurse's office. I don't really feel to good." She nods. "Of course." You left the class room with your things and You knew he was out there with me. "Pietro what do you want?" He just stared at you. You sigh and head to the nurse. "Excuse me." The nurse looked at you. "What?" Her attitude just made your day somewhat worse. "I don't feel to good." She sighed giving you something then told you to leave. You left and went to your locker. You went to the office and checked yourself out. Knowing Pietro would want to go home with you, you checked him out too. "Hey (Y/n)..." You ignored him and went outside. You felt a hand wrap around your waist and a hand on your head. You closed your eyes then opened them and saw you were at home. "Thanks, but you didn't have to do that." He frowned at you. You grinned and made it rain which kinda made him sick. You go home and lay on the couch. You take a nap. After awhile you hear someone slow knocking on your door. You get up and answer it. "Pietro?" He glares at you. "I'm sick because of you!" You giggle, "Come in and I'll make you better." He walks in like a normal person and goes over to the couch. You watch him lay down and go make him some soup. "Sorry Pie! I didn't mean it!" You made him some soup and took it to him. "Now sit up and eat this or do you want me to spoon feed you?" He took the soup from you and ate it slowly. You sighed and sat down beside him. "Give it here." He looked at you confused. You took the soup and fed him. You blushed a little and noticed he did the same. When he was finished you took the bowl to the sink. "(Y/n)!" You walked into the living room and stared at Pietro. He had taken off his jacket and shirt. You were blushing a lot which was making it hot in the house. "Stop!" You made it cooler in the house and sighed. "What's wrong Pie?" He looked at you. "I want you to lay down with me." You sighed and lay down next to him. "You happy now?" He nods. "Now sleep Pie." He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around you. You smiled and fell asleep next to him. A couple of hours later you woke up. You noticed a flash go off and you turn to see your parents taking pictures along with Pietro's mom. You blush bright red and accidentally waking up Pietro. "(Y/n)! I'm trying to sleep!" You get up. "Pie get up." He opened his eyes and saw your parents and his mom. He sat up quickly well as quick as he could since he's still sick. "What's with the cameras?" Your mom smiled, "My baby is all grown up now with her cute little boyfriend!" You blushed even more. "Mom! He's not my boyfriend!" Pietro was blushing then frowned. "What if I want to be your boyfriend?" You stared at Pietro. "Then we'd go out, but you don't want to go out so we aren't." He smiled and stood up and hugged you. "I'd love to be your boyfriend." You smiled and kissed him. He gladly kissed back. After that day it was mostly sunny out and warm. Best sick day ever. Well before he got you sick, note to self don't kiss your boyfriend when either you or him are sick.