{Oh No!} X-Men x Baby! Reader

You had been in the lab at school with Kitty who wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. Kitty ended pouring something into something she shouldn't have. You tried to stop her then an explosion happened. Everything seemed to get bigger. "Oh my!" You looked up at kitty. "Ba?" You said ba instead of what... You looked at yourself and saw you were a baby. "(Y/n) I'm soooo sorry! We need to get you to the Professor." You reached your arms up for Kitty. She picked you and your clothes up. "Kitty vhat are you doing?" You saw Kurt and smiled. "Kuwt!" He looked at Kitty confused. "Uh... Hey Kurt I'm going to go take something to the Professor so pleas cover for me." Kurt was confused. You giggled seeing Kurt confused. He finally saw you. "Kitty! Vhat did vou do?" Kitty sighed, "I mixed together the wrong chemicals and (Y/n) tried to stop me then ended up as a baby..." You slid out of Kitty's arms without her or Kurt noticing and walked, well crawled around the school. Everything was so huge. "Wow it's like a whole new world." You crawled around and bumped into a big Rogue. "Wouge!" She looked down at you. "(Y/n)?" You nodded. Rogue picked you up carefully. "Rogue!" You saw Bobby, her boyfriend, walk over to you guys. "Uh... Rogue who's baby is that?" She looked at you. "It's (y/n)... So she belongs to the Professor..." You giggled knowing your grandfather would be so mad when found you were a baby again. "There she is Kurt. She's with Bobby and Rogue." You saw Kitty and Kurt. "Kitty! Kuwt!" You giggled and made some of your clothes float. Kitty grabbed them before anyone noticed. "We need to take her back to the Professor and get her fixed." As the five of you leave school and head home you fell asleep, but you could still hear their conversation. "She's so adorable when she's sleeping." Kitty smiled at your sleeping form. "Kitty try not to get to attached to her." Rogue looked at Kitty with a said look. "What, why?" You started to remember how everyone around you got hurt because of your inability to control your mutation. "Just don't it's for the best." You woke up and cried. Kitty tried to calm you. "Hey aren't you four supposed to be at school." You saw Logan and cried more then things outside the house started to fly around like some trees, bushes, whatever car was outside. "Uh... Professor!" You saw your grandfather come outside. He saw all this and knew what the source was. "(Y/n) calm down no one is going to get hurt. We will make sure you can control your gift soon, but you need to calm down." You stopped crying and things went back to where they belonged. You smiled, "Pwofess! Pwofess!" Your grandfather smiled and took you back inside. After a lot of people stopping to look at you, you guys got downstairs to get you back to normal. Before you even got to the room everything went black. After awhile you woke up and looked around everything was white. "W-where am I?" Then the door opened and Jean walked in. "You're awake that's good." You could tell something was off. You closed your eyes and read Jean's thoughts with ease. "I've been out for almost a year." She nodded looking at charts. "Wait... How did you know that?" She looked at you. You pointed to your forehead. "I read your thoughts." She smiled then walked out. You knew where she was going. You got up and found your clothes then put them on. You left the room and went upstairs. It was dark out so everyone was either eating dinner or in bed. You went to the dining room and saw everyone eating. You were about to say something when you heard a plate drop. "(Y-y/n)?" You looked at Kitty and nodded. Everyone looked at you. "Hi..." You felt arms wrap around you. "K-Kurt?" You felt his tail hit your leg and smiled knowing that conformed it. "Ve missed you." You started to laugh. Everyone looked at you crazy. "I was in a coma not dead! I've got to much to do before I leave you guys." You watched everyone get up and one by one they each hugged you. This is home for you. It may have its flaws, but you don't care.