Here Comes a Thought {Yakko x Reader}

Another one as requested!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were created to help teach kids how to behave and still have fun, which means you're a very strange toon. You were currently sitting on a table waiting to start filming since they were making a show just about you. That's when music started to play. You started to sing, beautifully. "Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love, and trust. Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love, and trust. Here comes a thought that might alarm you what someone said and how it harmed you. Something you did that failed to be charming, things that you said are suddenly swarming. And oh, you're losing sight, you're touch. All these little things seem to matter so much, that they confuse you, that I might lose you. Take a moment, remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself if this is how we fall apart, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here." You smiled at the camera. "Here comes a thought that might alarm me. What someone said and how it harmed me. Something I did that failed to be charming. Things that I said are suddenly swarming. And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch. All these little things seem to matter so much that they confuse me, that I might lose me. Take a moment, remind yourself to, take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment and ask yourself if this is how we fall apart, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. And it was just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. We can watch, we can watch, we can watch, we can watch them go by from here, from here, from here." You take a breathe then continue. "Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust. Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust." You finish your song and the camera stops recording. "That was wonderful!" You smirked and saw the Warners. "Thank you." You watched as Dot ran to you. "Teach me to sing like you." You giggled and gently patted her head. "You have beautiful singing voice as it is." She smiles at you. You noticed that it was only the younger two Waners. "Where's Yakko?" Dot shrugged. "He told us to come see you without him. He seemed sad." You frowned and got up. You started to walk to the water tower, but stopped halfway remembering what happened yesterday. "Oh.. Yeah I know why he didn't come. Well I've got other things to do so you two please keep each other out of trouble." You turned and walked away. Dot and Wakko looked at each other confused.

You went to see Doctor Scratchansniff, but he wasn't there. You sigh and turn to leave when you see Yakko right there. You both lock eyes. You looked away. You weren't use to this. It was because of what happened yesterday. What happened yesterday you ask? Well you were with Yakko trying to get him to behave and out of nowhere you said that you hated him. It's not true, but you haven't really found a good way to tell him you actually like him. "Yakko.." He started to leave. You looked at him then grab his wrist. "Yakko wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said." You started tear up. "I-I understand i-if you hate me, but I d-don't hate you." He jerked his hand away from you. You looked down as tears started to stream down your face. Yakko turns around pulls you into a hug. You hug back as you cry. "It's okay (Y/n)." You pulled back and looked up at him. "R-really?" He wipes away your tears. "Here's a thought." You smiled. "You were there." He nods and gently kisses your forehead. You gently touch his cheek and lean closer to kiss him. He kisses you and you kiss back. You pull away. "I love you Yakko." He smiles. "I love you too (Y/n)." Dot and Wakko found Yakko and you. "There you two are!" Wakko looked at them curiously. "Are you two together?" You and Yakko both answered. "Yes."