Baby Steps {Jay x Reader}

Requested by @ChocolateFountan
Also sorry for not writing, to be honest I just wasn't having fun writing stories anymore so I stopped updating things. Anyways here's your story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And this is where I keep my hair supplies." You rolled your eyes for like the fifth time today. Your roommate was showing you her things and her side of the room. She said you had to stay on your side of the room and never touch any of her things. Your roommate was Audrey daughter of Sleeping Beauty. You just hated the sight of Audrey. She somehow could put you in a bad mood. "Anyways, I have things to do. Now don't touch anything of mine and-" You groaned as you interrupted her. "And stay on your side of the room. I know I know." You walked over to your pink bed and sat down on it. Audrey left and went to wherever she was going. You didn't care. You placed the few things you had on the ground. You see you weren't like most kids of old fairytale princes and princesses. You knew how to live without all the fancy things and expensive stuff. You were the daughter of Tiana after all well you were her adopted daughter, but still a daughter of a princess. You didn't care if you looked and acted nothing like your mom, but you still loved her the same. You'd rather be home with your mother than here at this stupid prep school. There was a knock at your door. You got up and answered it. You saw Mal and Evie standing outside your door. "Hi there. We were wondering if you'd like to hangout with us." You shrugged and walked over to your bed to grab your bag then went back to the door. "Beats having to stare at Audrey's side and her things. Spoiled much." Mal laughed at that. Evie smirked at you. "I can tell we'll be the best of friends." You nod and smile a bit. "Yeah."

The three of you went around the school getting a tour well you were anyways. "And this is the boy's dormitory." That's when Carlos, the son of Cruella, and Jay, the son of Jafar, had walked over to the three of you. "Hey there hot stuff." You rose an eyebrow at Jay. "Really? Flirting with me before you even get to know me. Typical male behaviour." Carlos smirked as he looked at Jay. "You just got rejected before you could even get far." Mal and Evie laughed a bit. "Hey that's not funny!" You watched as Jay got angry. You shook your head and started heading back to your room. You felt a hand grab your wrist. "Come on sweet cheeks. Don't walk away before you get to know me." You glare at him as you pull away from him. "Don't touch me." You walked away from them quicker. "What's her problem?" Mal sighed as Evie rolled her eyes. "(Y/n)'s the adopted daughter of Tiana. She didn't have a really good past and she has trouble with adjusting to new surroundings scared that what happened before will happen again." Mal told the boys.

Jay had left the others in search for you. You weren't like any of the girls he knew or had met. You were so different and unique that he wanted you all to himself. He finally found your room. He slowly knocked on the door. You got up to go answer it. Opening the door just a bit you could see it was Jay standing there. "What do you want Jay?" He pushed the door open and pulled you into a hug which you hadn't expected from him. "J-Jay?" He pulled back from the hug a bit to make you look at him. "I know we barely know each other, but you're so different and unique that I want to get to know you more then eventually make you mine." Your face started to turn red as you pulled away from him. "Baby steps Jay, baby steps." You smiled softly at him as you gently grabbed his hand. "Anything for you (Y/n)." Jay smiled back, it wasn't a his normal sly smile it was more of a natural smile.