Thunderstorms {Laxus x Reader}

You were one of the strongest members in the guild. And you've known the master and Laxus since you were little. They took care of you when your dad died. Your mom was always busy with work to take care of you. Most of the time you would be practicing your magic. You were a water dragon slayer. You know the truth about your dad's death. He's not dead just somewhere else and he's a dragon. Sounds weird, but it's true. The day he disappeared was the day you became afraid of thunderstorms. That is actually your only fear except for losing your friends or family, but that's another story. You currently were sitting in the guild. Natsu and Gray fighting like usual, Lucy and Levy talking, Juvia stalking Gray. You were sitting at the bar watching everyone. "Mira... Do you miss the old days? You know when we were little kids." Mira just smiles, "Of course, but since we're older now we can do things we couldn't when we were little." You sigh, "Everything was so easy back then though." You noticed it started to rain. "Got to go Mira." She looked at you. "Ok, but be careful ok." You smiled, "You know I will." You get up and go before it gets worst. You arrive home to your place before you heard a loud sound that sounded like thunder and squeaked. "C-calm down you're ok." You sigh and pull out the mission the master approved before you left. "A week. That's all it'll take." Then you heard it thunder again. You tried keeping calm and left for the train station with a bag that had all the things that you would need. Before you got to the train station it started to rain harder and there was no buildings around. You were cutting through the park with the huge magnolia tree and sat under it. You covered your ears and closed your eyes. Even though none of the things you did worked. You could still here the thunder and somewhat see the lighting in the sky. "Stay calm (Y/n). Everything will be ok." You heard some footsteps then felt something wrap around you. You open your eyes and looked up. You saw him your best friend and crush, Laxus. "L-Laxus." He was sitting beside you. "Idiot." You were confused, but before you could question him you heard the loud roar of thunder. You squeaked again and covered your ears again. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you. "You're such and idiot." You ignored him and buried your face in his chest. "Laxus I'm scared. P-please don't leave me." He sighed again, "I won't, but if I get sick I'm blaming you." You smiled, "Ok." You felt safe in his arms. Eventually he asked you out when you were hanging with him. You said yes of course. And slowly but surely you weren't afraid of thunderstorms anymore thanks to Laxus.