{Wolverine x Reader}

Requested sorry if he's ooc, also that it's short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hadn't been at the Mansion long and you already had an enemy. Everyone told you that Wolverine hated everyone, but you didn't believe that was true. You were currently in the kitchen late at night when everyone was supposed to be asleep, but you couldn't fall asleep. You were looking at the food in the fridge since you had missed out on dinner because you were doing some research one something. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" You almost jumped out of your skin. You turned and glared at Wolverine. "I could be asking you the same thing, but unlike you I haven't eaten since lunch." You turned and went back to looking for something to eat. You sighed and decided to make a sandwich. You noticed he was still here. "What do you want?" You hadn't mean to sound rude, but you really weren't in the mood. He growled then left. You sighed again and after a couple of bites you lost your appetite so you wrapped the sandwich then put it in the fridge. You started to walk back to your room, but you weren't really tired so you went and sat outside. You were out front and were staring at the stars. "Why does he hate me? I guess I can't be friends with him." You ended up falling asleep outside.

A couple of weeks later you stopped eating then you stopped teaching. You then locked yourself in your room. You wouldn't leave and no one would would try to enter your room. That's when you heard a knock on the door. "Hey bub, open the door." You ignored Wolverine. "That wasn't something for you to ignore." You threw a shoe at the door to say leave me alone. It went quiet so you thought he left. That's when you heard a noise then saw that Kurt had brought Logan into your room. Kurt left, leaving Logan with you. You looked away from him. "(Y/n) everyone is worried about you." You glared at him. "No one is worried! They just want me to teach again! Do you know how much it hurts knowing the person you care about hates you and everyone else thinks your useless because all you can do is control water?! Do you?!?!" You had started crying. He walked over to you and hugged you. "That's not true (Y/n). You aren't useless and I don't hate you." Your eyes widen as you looked at Logan. "Y-You don't?" He smiles and shakes his head. "I don't. I love you." You started to smile then buried your face into his chest. "Now will you leave your room?" You nodded. "Good. For now we are going to sleep then we'll leave and get you something to eat." He picked you up then laid you on your bed. You were finally happy again.