Not As Cruel As They Say{Victor Creed x Reader}

You were in the forest bleeding and hurt. You were slowly making your way to the road that was close to the forest. You heard a noise thinking it was the thing that was trying to kill you earlier. "Help me..." You lost consciousness. After some time you woke up. You found yourself in a cabin and your wounds were wrapped up in bandages. "Huh..?" You heard movement and looked around. You saw a man that looked a bit familiar. "You're awake. How are you feeling?" You looked around at your surroundings. "I'm feeling ok." He nods and hands you something to eat. You saw that he had claws then you remembered who he was. You moved back as much as you could without hurting yourself. He noticed this and sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you." You nod slowly and ate your food. You weren't afraid of him just cautious since you had heard a lot of bad things about him. After a couple of months of staying with him you got to know him better also you were started to fall in love with him.

"(Y/n) stop staring off into space again. If you don't I just might end up doing something to you." You blush and glare at him. "Don't say such weird things or I'll leave you." He rolled his eyes. "If you want to leave go right ahead like I care." You felt a bit heartbroken, but you could tell he was joking. "I'm going to go grocery shopping. Be good while I'm gone." You got up and grabbed some money. You knew it was probably stolen money, but you couldn't care less about where it came from. You left going to the grocery store knowing he was secretly following you. You ended running into Logan and Storm. You bit your lip not wanting them to see you since it would cause problems. You were about to be clear when you heard Storm call your name. "(Y/n)?" You turned and smiled awkwardly. "Y-Yes Storm?" She smiled brightly. "How have you been?" Before you could answer Logan growled. "I smell Sabretooth." You squeak as you turn to leave. You went to the cash register and bought the things trying to avoid a fight that was most likely about to happen. Logan stopped you before you left. "Where is he?" You looked at the ground. "I can't tell you." He growled. "Is he threatening you?" You shook your head. "Then why are you protecting him?" You stayed quiet. Logan kept asking. After three times you couldn't take it anymore. "Because I love him! That's why I won't tell you!" You hadn't realised that you made things around you fall over or almost hit Logan. You gasped that you almost hurt a friend. You knew you were a mutant, but only Victor knew for reasons. Logan stared at you. He wasn't scared just shocked you at what you said and what happened. You ran out with your groceries. Victor, who was outside the whole time, stopped you and took you back to where you've been staying. You were crying. Once you got home he tried to stop your crying. "(Y/n) please stop crying. I love you too. Everything will be ok." You wipe away your tears as you tried to stop crying. Victor to the groceries from you and put them away. "I think we should rest some then move somewhere new and start a new life." You nodded. You were sure you'd be happy with someone who's not as cruel as they say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this request took so long. I've been busy with things and had writers block so forgive me if this isn't what was asked of me. We'll have a nice day everyone.