Purple Flames {Rin x Reader}

Warning: Long
Requested by animalover306
Italics=thoughts
Bold=memories
I'll be using katana instead of sword since katana is Japanese for sword/ a type of sword.
(H/s)=hair style
Word count: 1462
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat all alone. You had been staying in the church that Yukio and Rin had grown up in. You were surprised that you could even get through the gate. You were a half demon, but became more and more demon like each day. Soon you'd become a full fledge demon. Then only person you had told was Father Shiro. He raised both Yukio and Rin. You treated him like he was your parent as well. Your actual parents weren't really there. Your mom almost died giving birth to you while your father was some demon. You weren't sure. It's been six years since I last saw Yukio and Rin. The one day I decide to visit my mom, who still doesn't know who I am, the letters from Shiro from five years ago stop then I come back and see Shiro died. Then I find out the boys left. I- You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard a door open. It was the very front door. You hid as well as you could in the room. "Tch. Yukio why are we here?" You didn't recognise the voice that well, but you recognised the name Yukio. "Rin you know why we're here. There's a high level demon here. I don't know why, but it's been here for a year, getting stronger and stronger each and every day. I'm not sure how, but they are." You knew now it was your friends Yukio and Rin. Yukio was more like a best friend to you. As Rin was your friend that you had a crush on, but doubted he felt the same. "Why do I have to be here again? You can handle this on your own." You could here the sadness and anger in Rin's voice no matter how hard he tries to hide it. "Rin. Don't act like you're the only one hurting being here. I miss him to." You knew they were talking about Father Shiro. You tried to look at them without giving yourself away, but ended up tripping over something and falling face first onto the ground. "Ow..." You heard footsteps approach. Then you heard a gun being loaded and ready to shot. Is this the end? Is my best friend going to shot me... K-kill me? You tried not to cry as you sat up. "S-so you're going to s-shot your best friend Y-Yukio?" You looked at him and Rin. Yukio's eyes widen then he put his gun away. "I'm so sorry (Y/n). I didn't realise it was you." Rin glared at you. You looked down as you knew Rin could tell while Yukio was oblivious. Rin pulled out his katana and pointed it at you moving Yukio out of the way. "Rin! What are you doing?!" You looked up at Yukio who was confused while Rin ignored him and kept glaring at you. "Rin... I'm sorry. I haven't hurt anyone. I'm only half, but soon I'll become a full and... And...." You started to cry. You never wanted to hurt your friends and you never wanted to hurt anyone. You soon felt arms wrap around you. "It's ok. I promise that you'll never hurt anyone as long as I'm alive." You looked at Rin and closed your eyes resting your head on his chest. "F-Father Shiro.... I need you talk to you in private." Little you looked at Shiro. He smiled and took you somewhere private. "What is it (Y/n)?" Little you looked down at the ground tears streaming down your face. "I-I'm a demon, but only a half demon. Every day I become a demon more and more. I-i don't want to hurt the people t-that I care about." Shiro hugged little you. "Shhh. It'll be ok. I promise that as long as I'm alive nothing bad will ever happen to you or the people you care about." Little you smiled and hugged back. "T-thank you."

You opened your eyes and found you were no longer in the church. Did I fall asleep? Did Rin and Yukio take me somewhere to help me? "Ah. I see you're awake. (Y/n) is it?" The voice sounded familiar like you heard it while a baby. You looked towards the voice and saw... "Mephisto Pheles..." The man known as Mephisto smiled. "Looks like you remember my name. I did give you to Shiro to take care of you. He did his best. Now I see it's Rin's turn to take care of you. Well both Rin and Yukio are in Cram School at the moment." Cram School? What is a Cram School? "Oh and you're now enrolled into my school as well as the Cram School. Which means you'll have to hide your tail." You blushed a little when he mentioned your tail. Your tail, as most demons have, tends to have its mind of its own. "Um... Will I have to wear a uniform?" Mephisto nodded. You sighed as Mephisto handed you the girls school uniform. You went to change. When you got done changing you had to hide your tail which ended up wrapping itself around your waist and stomach. You were fine with that. You decided that you'd wear a tie instead of a bow since you didn't like bows that much. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was put into a (h/s) that was quick and easy. Mephisto took you to where the Cram School was and gave you a key to the door of your class room. He told you how to get to it since he had other business to attend to.

You went to the door he told you to go to and opened the door. You walked in and saw Yukio up at the front talking about something, but stopped when he saw you. "You're awake good." Yukio turned towards the rather small class. "Alright. Today since our new student has arrived we will be having a free day. This is (Y/n) (L/n). She is new student to not only the Cram School, but regular school. So if she needs help with anything please help her." You looked around and saw Rin. You walked over to him. "Hey Rin." Rin smiled and hugged you. You blushed and hesitantly hugged back. He pulled away and blushed. "Sorry about that... I just wasn't able to give you a hug earlier since Yukio and I were on a mission." You could've sworn Rin had blushed. You noticed a blonde haired girl. She was staring at Yukio. You smirked and walked over to her. "Someone's got the hots for teacher." You watched her turn bright red. "What? No! Yes! I mean..." You giggled and patted her head. "It's ok. Just keep yourself away from the older twin." The girl looked at you confused, but realised who you were talking about. "I'm Shiemi." You looked at the girl and smirked. "Shiemi and Yukio sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes marriage, then comes the baby in a baby carriage!" You watched her turn bright red as well as Yukio. "(Y/n)!" They both said in unison. Everyone else was laughing. You smiled as little red flames came from your finger tips. Rin walked up behind you and grabbed your hands. He pulled you outside. "(Y/n)... You have red flames..." You looked at your hands and calmed down the flames disappeared. "Sorry... It's just I've never been so happy before. I got two friends back and now I can go to school. I also have a new friend. I'm just so happy!" You smiled as red flames covered your hands. Rin looked at your hands as he held both of them. You watched him stare at your hands. You giggled. Rin pulled out his katana, but not fully. He made his hands be covered in blue flames. He then grabbed your hands that were still covered in red flames. You smiled as you watched the flames create purple flames. Rin stared in awe. You giggled. "You know when flames of purple are seen between two people that means they are destined to be together forever, but that's an old wise tale that Shiro told me when I was little." You heard the door open and saw Yukio. "Just kiss already." You blushed as Rin leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back as purple flames consumed both of you. You two were destined to be together forever.