{Yakko x Reader}

You were waiting to talk to Dr. Scratchansniff since he took you in when you were younger since no one wanted you since you were different. You were a human and a toon. Your father was a toon and your mom was a human. Your mom died giving birth to you so your father brought you to the set one day and left you in the psychiatry building. Hello Nurse found you and gave you to the doctor so he tried to put you in foster care, but no one wanted you so you ended living with him. Now back to the story. Hello Nurse told you to follow her. "Doctor, (Y/n) is here." Scratchy nodded. Before either one of them could say something you entered the room. You saw three kids sitting on couch chair thing. You looked from them to the doctor. You handed him some papers. He looked at them. You watched smiling. "Good. You did good." You were about to take the papers back they were quickly snatched by the three kids. They looked over them. One of the boys was about to eat your work. "No. Bad boy. No eating my school work." You took your work back giving the boy a stern look. He looked down and nodded. "Sorry." You sigh and gently pat his head. "It's okay, but just know that not everything you eat is good for you. Especially if it's not yours." You smiled at him. He looks up at you and smiles kinda sticking his tongue out. You turned and started to leave. "Hey, aren't you curious who we are?" You smirk and shook your head. "Not in the slightest, Yakko." You looked at Yakko. "Please try not to give the doc a hard time. It's bad enough he has to deal with a freak like me." You looked away. Before Yakko or his siblings could ask you left. When you left Yakko asked what you meant and Scratchy told them.

You were quietly walking around the set. You found an empty set and grabbed a costume from the costume rack. You went over to the backdrop and stood in front of it. You started to sing. It was just a random song that came to your mind. You had such a lovely voice just like your mom. When you finished singing you heard clapping. You blushed when you saw it was the Warners. You looked at the ground blushing. You didn't really like singing in front of others so you tried doing it in private when no one was around. "You have such a beautiful voice." Your head was lifted up by Yakko. You blushed more since you've never been this close to a boy before. "T-Thanks." He smiled and was about to kiss you, but you pulled away. You moved away from him blushing. "I-I must get going." You started to leave. "Could you please sing another song?" You looked back at Dot. You shook your head. "S-Sorry." You ran out and went back to Scratchy. You saw that both him and his nurse were gone. You sighed and walked around. You weren't going anywhere in particular. You ended up at the water tower. You looked up at it. "Maybe they aren't home." You climbed up the tower. You opened the door and go inside. You looked around. It looked like a normal home. You saw beds with names on them. You smiled and walked over to them. You sat down on Yakko's bed. You yawned then laid down as you fell asleep.

You woke up a couple hours later. You felt arms wrapped around your waist. You opened your eyes and saw Yakko asleep with his arms wrapped around you. You blushed and smiled. You gently touch his cheek. "Helllloooo Nurse." You said that quietly so he wouldn't wake up then you gently kiss him. You pulled away as Yakko woke up. "I knew you'd come around." You giggled and sat up. "You wish. That was a one time thing." He sat up as well. "Yeah and Dot isn't cute." You looked away blushing. "Why would you want to be with a freak like me?" You felt yourself being pulled close to Yakko. "You're not a freak. If freak means the most beautiful, adorable, wonderful person then I'd agree." You looked at Yakko. "You really think I'm beautiful, adorable and wonderful?" He smiles. "That's just the tip of the iceberg." You smile. "Eww." You giggle. "Wakko! They were having a moment." Maybe the Waners weren't as bad as other people say they are.