Makeup Day {Byron x Reader}

Byron x Reader because why not
I wrote this for fun, not taking requests so just... read I guess
Also check out byronvids on YouTube, he makes wonderful edits and I want to be his friend T-T
Added a vid of his that you guys can check out if you'd like to know what you're getting yourself into when watching Byron's vids
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is a typical Friday. Well as typical as it could be with a best friend like Byron. You'd only admit to yourself that he's the cutest Filipino person you know. Anyways, today you'd be helping him film some Sara videos because you're that kind of friend. Actually you were a bit hesitant about being in a video with him because you're camera shy and are always helping out behind the scenes.

"Onionsonsale everyone." You tried to not laugh at Byron's cringy koreaboo act. It always made you laugh because of how stupid it is. "I'm Sara Ng, when put together it is sarang which means love in Korean. I'm here with," He pauses as he looks at you waiting for you to respond. Instead of saying your name, out of a nervous panic you say, "I'm Sara's girlfriend." This makes Byron laugh before getting back into character as he looks at the camera. "Yes, (Y/n) is my girlfriend." You couldn't believe he went along with it, but rolled with it. "What are we doing today Sara?" You ask Byron as you look at him. He smiles at the camera before explaining what you two would be doing for the video, which actually was an idea of yours. You'd be doing Byron's makeup, but he decided that it'd be funnier if he was doing your makeup instead as Sara then as pay back you'd get to put makeup on him tomorrow and he'd have to wear it all day.

"You look amazing (Y/n)." You look at yourself in the mirror and laugh at how bad you look. "Oh my glob. You're lucky there's a camera here." You tell Byron, which gains a laugh from him. "Oh really?" You roll your eyes as he's still keeping up his Sara act. "I'm going to go clean this off. Tomorrow you'll receive your punishment for this. Hope you're prepared for it." You say ominously before getting up from you seat on the floor. You make your way to the bathroom with the makeup wipes you brought with your makeup for this experience. "He's so lucky I like him. I wouldn't let anyone else do this to me. Not even if it's my favorite idol." You mumble to yourself as you pull a wipe out and clean the makeup off. Though it requires more than one wipe to make sure it's all off. "Hey (Y/n), that was fun." You look over to him to see him taking off his shirt that he always wears when being Sara along with the wig. You quickly look away as a light redness appears on your cheeks. "Mhmm. I hope you have fun editing the video. If you need any help just tell me." You say as you continue cleaning your face with the wipe that already had taken your makeup off. "Also are you sure it's okay for me to stay the night?" You ask as you throw away all of the wipes in the trash. "Yeah it's fine. Don't worry about it." He tells you before heading to his room. When he walks away you let out a sigh. "Will I be able to survive the night with him?" You ask yourself softly as you place your hands on your hot cheeks. You shake your head as if to snap you out of your thoughts. "I'll be fine we're just friends. That's all."

The day seemed to pass by so quickly. It felt as it all went by in a blur. The next day had already started and you had to get ready before Byron got up. You not only had to get yourself ready, but you had to get some makeup together to put on Byron. Though everything went well.

"Byron! Makeup time!" He groans at the thought of makeup being put on him. "Can we not?" You shake you head. "Time to suffer." You say before making him beautiful. Though you went with more of an everyday look than one you'd wear to the club or something extravagant. "Whoa. I look beautiful." You snicker as you put the makeup up. "You were already beautiful I just brought those beautiful features out for everyone to see." You blush as you realize what you say. "Thanks for the compliment (Y/n)!" You softly sigh in relief as he didn't know that was more than a compliment to you, but your heart also broke when he thought it was just a compliment. "You're welcome. Now to pick something that'll actually go with that makeup."

After finding him something really nice to wear that went with his makeup, you got dressed in some pretty basic and comfortable clothes. You weren't like most girls who always dressed up when just walking around to see people's reaction of Byron wearing makeup. "Come on (Y/n). If I'm looking nice you're going to look nice." You sigh and go change, but end up wearing something that Byron has worn when being Sara. Since you were actually wearing something nice you decided to put on some makeup and fix your hair. Of course you just put it up in a messy bun that didn't look horrible. When you came out Byron looked up from his phone to see you and just stared. You blushed bright red. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." With being said, he actually took a picture of you. "Cute." Byron mumbles to himself, but you heard him clearly as you notice a blush on his cheeks. Instead of wasting another second at Byron's place, the two of you left going nowhere in particular.

"You two are like couple goals." You slightly glare at Amber. "Shut up." We had ran into Amber on our way to some random restaurant to have lunch. "I'm just being honest. Too bad you two aren't an actual couple." You roll your eyes and go into the restaurant, which is on the cheaper side because you guys are acting like you are poor as all can be. As soon as you enter you hear some guys wolf whistle, which made you extremely uncomfortable. "Hey pretty mama. You here alone?" You ignore them as you look for a place that'll fit the three of you. "Oh come on, no need to be a bitch." You glare at the guys. "First of all I'm not being a bitch, second of all you and your friends made me uncomfortable from the whistling as if I'm some thing with no feelings, third of all I ignored you because I felt uncomfortable and I'm not the most sociable person so yeah. If those facts make me a bitch then you boys have some low standards on what a woman is." You said as Byron and Amber came in. "Not our fault you are dressed like a slut." You clench your fists, ready to punch them. "I know you didn't just call my girlfriend a slut." You look at Byron as he places and arm around your waist. "Yo sis do I need to teach these boys a lesson just like those thugs from before?" You look at Amber, who's ready to throw fists. "No, these boys were just leaving." You say as the group of guys got the message and left. As they leave a sigh of relief left your mouth. "That was stressful." You notice that Byron's arm hasn't left your waist. "Byron?" You question as you look at him, seeing he's super close causing you to blush. "A-Ah! Sorry!" He says as he blushes and let's go of your waist.

"You two seriously act as if you're dating. Why haven't you told him? You know he's too awkward to tell you if he likes you." You glare at Amber as the two of you sit at the table while Byron is in the restroom. "Amber, I can't just tell Byron I have the hugest crush on him! What if he doesn't feel the same way? I can't ruin our friendship!" You say without realizing that Byron had been walking back to the table. "You have a crush on me?" You squeak softly as you look over to the Filipino boy that heard you spill some of your feelings about him. "B-Byron!" Your face turned bright red as you stood up. The restaurant went quiet as the customers looked at you three. Though the restaurant didn't have many people in it at the moment anyway. A smile forms onto his lips as he stares at you. "You really have a crush on me?" You looked down at the ground as you close your eyes. "Go ahead, laugh. I know this is pretty funny. Friend falls for friend, such a drama cliche." You say as tears fill your closed eyes. Byron steps closer to you and lifts your head up. "Why would I laugh if I feel the same way?" You open your eyes as you stare at him in disbelief. A tear rolls down your cheek, but he wipes it away. "Don't cry, there's no need to." He says before kissing you. "Finally!" You pull away from the kiss to glare at Amber. "Shut up Amber Liu! You stupid llama!" Byron laughs as the other customers go back to their own things as if had never happened in the first place. He wraps his arms around your waist. "Calm down (Y/n). At least the llama got us together." You puff your cheeks out slightly annoyed. "Fine."