Perfectly Imperfect (BTS x Chubby!Reader)

I just wanted to write this because I am a chubby girl and I want to dedicate this to all my bigger readers. Still not doing requests because I need to finish my Nico x Reader story, but being out of school and not doing anything has drained my inspiration for it. Hopefully that won't happen when I graduate seeing that I'm a senior in high school this year. Anyways this will be for all of those who love BTS.
I'm almost trying something new out so please tell me how you like it or if you prefer how I was writing before. Also I'm a huge Suga fan so sorry for having more love for Suga... And sorry if this oneshot is all over the place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugly...

Pig...

Fat...

Overweight...

Freak of nature...

Desperate for love...

Those words have been spat at you for years, not that you could do anything about it or the fact that you were bigger than most girls. You've dieted, exercised, even stopped eating to become smaller. Yet all of those attempts to be smaller, skinnier, never worked. Your body had not been built to be small. Of course you are completely healthy and average weight, but everyone told you that you were still overweight and unhealthy. Your doctor told you that you're completely healthy even with the body fat that you have. If you didn't have the body fat you do, you'd be constantly sick and wouldn't be able to live like a 'normal' teenager. Of course you would choose being sick then having to pretend to be fine when people constantly pick on you for your size.

Despite having tons of bullies, you have some great friends. Especially your best friend Song Soon-ja. Soon-ja transferred to your school from Seoul, South Korean. She suffered being bullied for being different as well, but the two of you became instant friends when you two found out you two had so much in common. You both loved singing, dancing, the same music especially kpop, movies, books, and anime. Though you two did have your differences. She loved math and science while you loved visual arts and vocal arts. She wants to be a doctor while you want to be a singer or an artist. Yet those differences and similarities brought you two close. You two had a skinship kind of relationship as if you were sister that were separated at birth.

"(Y/n) let's go! We're going to miss our flight!" You giggle at Soon-ja's impatience. "We have four hours till our plane leaves. So calm down." You tell her as you finish packing your suitcase.

The reason you were pack is because you're going to visit Soon-ja's family in Seoul. They always loved having you over so they could teach you new phrases in Korean even though Soon-ja taught you how to speak Korean while you helped her with her English whenever it was needed.

"You know I like getting their early! You know that it's the start of summer break and I don't want to be stuck in traffic while we miss our flight." Soon-ja says as she paces back and forth in your room. You roll your eyes as stand up, pulling the handle on your suitcase up. "Alright, alright. I'm done packing now so calm down." You tell her as you head to the front door with your suitcase rolling behind you.

A sigh of relief escapes Soon-ja's lips as she follows you out of the room. She moves around you and quickly makes her way to her car parked in the driveway.

"Have a safe trip dear! Don't go anywhere alone. Don't talk to strangers. Don't leave Soon-ja's side. Stick together. D-" Your father cuts your mother off. "Have fun on your trip sweetheart. I'll make sure she doesn't worry too much about you. Now go so you're not stuck in this summertime traffic." He says as he motions for you to go. You let go of your suitcase and pull out your phone as you make your way over to your parents. You hug them then take a selfie with them.